Shinju Matsuri – Win a trip for 2 to Broome valued at $2,500
‘Win a Trip to Broome’ Competition
Terms and Conditions – June 2017
Terms and Conditions for Shinju Matsuri ‘Win a trip to Broome’ competition Prize includes the following:
• Two return flights to Broome from any of the following cities: Brisbane, Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth
• Two nights’ accommodation at Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa
• A Willie Creek Pearl farm tour for two.
• Two tickets to the Shinju Matsuri Sunset Long Table Dinner
STARTS 26 MAY 2017 FINISH 23 JUNE 2017
Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
The promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Members of the Shinju Board and Employees of the Shinju Matsuri management team and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Shinju Matsuri Win a Trip to Broome Competition. Competition Details:
> Please complete your details in the competition entry form on the website or competition form at the WA Day Festival to be entered into the draw for this competition>
A winner will be selected by the Shinju Matsuri management team. > The competition will run from 26 May – 23 June 2017.
1. To be eligible to win you must complete the online entry form online or the hard paper entry form at the WA Day Festival.
2. An eligible entry consists of one completed online entry form or one complete paper entry form at The WA Day festival.
3. All entrants will be recorded by Shinju Matsuri’s Management team and the full list of entrants will be located at Shinju Matsuri’s management head office.
4. Shinju Matsuri’s management will choose one person at random from all the entries as the winner.
5. The winner must supply their full name, mail address, email address and contact phone number upon
6. Maximum of one (1) entry allowed per person.
7. Entrants must be willing to have their name published on Shinju Matsuri’s Facebook page, blog and e-
8. Shinju Matsuri will not be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected entries, or incomplete or incorrect
entrant’s contact details.
9. This competition is run at the discretion of Shinju Matsuri. This includes the competition start and finish
10. All prizes/packages must be taken as offered. The prize/package, or any unused portion of the prize/
package, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize/package is not
valid in conjunction with any other offer except as specified by Shinju Matsuri.
11. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner warrants to Shinju Matsuri that they understand
that any arrangement entered into in relation to the redemption of this prize does not create a relationship between the winner and Shinju Matsuri employer and employee, principal and agent, partnership or joint venture.
12. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered valid and will not be eligible for consideration. Shinju Matsuri’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Shinju Matsuri (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Shinju Matsuri’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised
access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Shinju Matsuri) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Shinju Matsuri; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of the prize; and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
14. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, Shinju Matsuri reserves the right (subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Shinju Matsuri, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Shinju Matsuri assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
16. All entries become the property of Shinju Matsuri. The collection, and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice.
17. The prize includes a two-night stay at Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Return flights from either Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, or Brisbane to Broome, A tour of Willie Creek Pearl Farm, Two tickets to the Shinju Matsuri Sunset Long Table Dinner on Saturday 9th September. The prize must be redeemed during the festival period 2 – 10 September 2017. The prize will be booked prior to arrival for the winner and confirmation of each booking will be sent by email. Prize needs to be claimed during the dates mentioned above (2 – 10 September 2017), or it will be forfeited.
18. Shinju Matsuri PO BOX 150, Broome, 6725. Western Australia
19. The winner will be notified by email and or phone call.
20. Prize Description: Two return flights from any of the following cities: Brisbane, Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney
and Perth. Two-night stay for two people at Cable Beach Club resort and Spa, A Coach Tour for two people of Willie Creek Pearl Farm = Two ticket to the Shinju Matsuri Sunset Long Table Dinner (Total value of prize valued at $2,500)
21. Prize does NOT include transfers from the airport to Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa or Car hire. Competition winners will need to provide their own transport to the resort and throughout their stay in Broome.