Robern Menz – Share Your Fruchocs – Win Weekly prizes of a Menz Fruchocs Family Box OR 1 of 2 prizes of a years supply of Fruchocs and more
share your fruchocs terms & conditions
I’ll Share With You FruChocs Promotion Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into this I’ll Share With You competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. All employees of the promoter and their immediate families of the promoter and its related bodies corporate are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de factor spouse, child or step which (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, brother, sister, step brother or step sister.
3. The Competition commences at 8am ACST on Monday 19 June 2017 and entries close at 8pm ACST on 8 August 2017.
4. Entry into the Promotion is only open to Australian residents.
5. Eligibility Criteria applies:
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age and over to enter
7. Entries will be deemed accepted at time of receipt by RobernMenz and not at time of transmission
8. The prize consists of 600 x 150g packs of FruChocs, 5 x Menz FruChocs Family Packs and 2 x Years Supply of FruChocs (365 x 35g packs of FruChocs)
9. Prize value is in Australian dollars. 150g pack valued at $4.05ea, Menz FruChocs Family Pack valued at $31.95ea, Years Supply of FruChocs valued at $365. Total prize pool valued at $3319.75.
10. To enter, the entrant must fill out the entry form on www.ShareYourFruChocs.com and answer all relevant questions.
11. The Entrant must ensure their email is accurate and up to date to ensure they can be contacted by the Promoter.
12. 12 x 150g winners will be randomly selected each day for 50 days. 5 x Family Pack winners will be randomly selected at the end of each week of the promotion. One Year’s Supply winner will be selected randomly at the end of the promotion period. One Year’s Supply winner will be selected based on the most people ‘shared’ with via the entry form.
13. The daily and weekly winners will be notified by email on 26 June, 3 July, 10 July, 17 July, 24 July, 31 July, 7 August 2017, and Year’s Supply prize winners will be notified on 9 August 2017. To claim his or her Prize, the Winner must respond within 14 days of being notified. Eligible Entrants are responsible for keeping the Promoter informed of any changes to their contract details during and following the Promotion period. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If the Prize remains unclaimed for 15 days of the Winner being notified, the Promoter reserves the right to consider that prize void.
15. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken for cash.
16. Any costs associated with the Winner collecting the prize, including customs clearance, are the sole responsibility of the Winner and will not be compensated by the Promoter.
17. The Winner does not need to be present at the Draw. RobernMenz will ship all prizes to the winners’ address at no charge to the winners.
18. By entering the Promotion, the Winner hereby gives RobernMenz the authority to publicly announce their name on social media and online at the time of the Draw and at any stage thereafter.
19. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter collects personal information about entrants for the purposes of:
i. including entrants in the Promotion and, where appropriate, awarding Prizes; if the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Promotion; and
ii. enabling the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the entrant in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including email or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share information with its related companies or promotional partners, who may contact the entrant with special offers in this way. By entering the promotion, an entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information in this manner. Entrants may opt out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the email at any time.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
I. inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
II. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost,
misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with
insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry
III. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone
network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer
equipment, or software;
IV. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic
congestion on the Internet or at any website;
V. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
VI. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
VII. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to,
consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or
negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement
for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and,
where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
VIII. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other
person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials
in this competition.
21. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including
but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in
connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and
23. The promoter is RobernMenz 71 Glyburn Rd, Glynde, SA 5070. ABN 64 007 944 149.