REVLON – Super Lustrous Street Chic Collection – Win 1 of 5 prizes of 20 lipsticks valued at $459 each
SUPER LUSTROUS STREET CHIC COLLECTION
INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK COMPETITION
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via internet only.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 15 years or older (Entrants).
3. The directors, management and employees (and their Immediate Family) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Immediate Family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entrants aged under 18 years must obtain consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the promotion and provide Personal Information about themselves. All entries of Entrants who are under the age of 18 years and enter the promotion without disclosing (or attempt to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. These Conditions of Entry will bind the Entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for Entrants aged under 18 years). If a winner is aged under 18 years, the prize will, at the sole discretion of the Promoter, be awarded to the parent or legal guardian who consented to the winner entering the promotion on behalf of the winner.
5. Entrants must submit their entry via their personal Instagram Account or personal Facebook Account.
PROMOTIONAL DATES AND JUDGING
6. The promotion starts at 5:00pm (AEST) on 09/11/2017 and ends at 11:59pm (AEST) on 16/11/2017 (Promotional Period).
7. There will be 5 individual winning entries. Judging will take place at 11.00am (AEST) on 17/11/2017 at Revlon Australia Pty Ltd, 12 Julius Ave, North Ryde, NSW, 2113. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
HOW TO ENTER
8. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. Entrants must follow the @revlonanz Instagram account.
b. Entrants must comment on one (1) of the two (2) competition posts. The first competition post will be shared on the @revlonanz Instagram account at 12:00pm (AEST) on 09/11/2017, the second competition post will be shared on the @revlonanz Instagram at 5:00pm (AEST) on 13/11/2017.
c. In their comment on the Instagram post, entrants must tag a personal Instagram account of another user and state their favourite Super Lustrous shade from the new Street Chic collection, together with the reason for their choice.
d. Entrants must follow the Revlon Australia & New Zealand Facebook page.
e. Entrants must comment on one (1) of the two (2) competition posts. The first competition post will be shared on the Revlon Australia & New Zealand Facebook page at 12:00pm (AEST) on 09/11/2017, the second competition post will be shared on the Revlon Australia & New Zealand Facebook page at 5:00pm (AEST) on 13/11/2017.
f. In their comment on the Facebook post, entrants must tag a personal Facebook account of another user and state their favourite Super Lustrous shade from the new Street Chic collection, together with the reason for their choice.
9. Multiple Entries per person are permitted, however they are only eligible to win once.
10. The decision by the Promoter to accept or reject an Entry is in the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. Any Entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, inappropriate or objectionable in any way or that the Promoter considered may infringe any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will not be accepted as an eligible Entry into the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to, any Entry which the Promoter considers to be disparaging to its products and/or services or is otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of this promotion. Once an Entry is submitted, Entrants acknowledge that the Entry may not be withdrawn, altered or deleted (except as and where required by the Promoter).
11. Instagram membership, Instagram accounts/pages, the ‘following’ of Instagram accounts, Instagram applications and use of Instagram generally is subject to the Instagram prevailing terms and conditions of use available at help.instagram.com/478745558852511. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
12. Facebook membership, Facebook accounts/pages, the ‘following’ of Facebook accounts, Facebook applications and use of Facebook generally is subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at XXXXX. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
13. Entries and Resubmitted Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries and Resubmitted Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible Entries and Resubmitted Entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Entries and Resubmitted Entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant will deem an Entry or Resubmitted Entry invalid.
14. Costs associated with accessing the Revlon Instagram account and Revlon Facebook page remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service provider used.
15. The best five (5) valid entries, as determined by the judges, will win two (2) Super Lustrous Street Chic Collections (10 lipsticks per Collection) to the value of $459.00 AUD in Australia or $500.00 NZD in New Zealand ($229.50 AUD per Collection in Australia or $250.00 NZD per Collection in New Zealand).
16. All costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a prize is the responsibility of the winners. Total of five (5) prizes will be awarded in this promotion.
17. Total maximum prize pool value is up to $2,295.00 AUD in Australia or $2,500.00 NZD in New Zealand inc. GST. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
a. The winner will be notified via Instagram direct message, with a request from the Promoter to claim their prize, and in accordance with the dates set out in ‘How To Enter’. Any further correspondence between the winner and the Promoter will be via Instagram direct message.
b. The winner will be notified via a Facebook comment in response to their entry, with a request from the Promoter to claim their prize, and in accordance with the dates set out in ‘How To Enter’. Any further correspondence between the winner and the Promoter will be via Facebook direct message.
19. The precise date(s) for the delivery of the prizes will be subject to the availability of the prize and will be notified to the winner at the time they are notified that they have won the prize.
20. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their Entries and any other information they transmit to other Internet users. The Promoter may delete or request the deletion of any content posted on the Revlon Instagram account and/or Facebook page in accordance with its prevailing terms and conditions of use. Any Entries that are removed by the Promoter will not be considered eligible Entries for the purpose of this promotion. The Promoter is not responsible and excludes all liability (to the greatest extent allowable by law) for the content of any Entries submitted for the purposes of this promotion (including but not limited to any illegal, incorrect or inaccurate content or third party advertising).
21. In the event of the prize not being claimed by 9:00am (AEST) on 20/11/2017, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the prize to the next best valid entry.
22. Entrants can only enter under their own personal Instagram account and/or Facebook account. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all Entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) submitting an Entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; (b) tampering with the Entry process; or (c) if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. A prize will only be awarded following any Entrant validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
24. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
25. Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Revlon Accounts or the information on the Revlon Accounts, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
26. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable Australian State or Territory legislation.
27. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to the promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, the promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize. Applicable manufacturers and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all prize warranty claims (where applicable).
28. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes, subject to any written directions made under applicable Australian and New Zealand State or Territory legislation.
29. As a condition of entering this promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s Entry, name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
31. In these Conditions of Entry: “Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future rights of whatever nature anywhere in the world including, but not limited to, rights in respect of or in connection with copyright, inventions (including patents), trade marks, service marks, trade names, domain names, designs, confidential information, trade secrets and know-how and similar industrial, commercial and intellectual property rights, whether or not registered or registrable, and includes the right to apply for the registration of such rights, and whether existing in Australia or otherwise.
32. Promoter: Revlon Australia Pty Limited (ABN 18 095 360 731) of 12 Julius Avenue, North Ryde, NSW, 2113.