Rescue Remedy – Win 1 of 200 Rescue Lemon Pastilles Twin Packs (prize valued at $6,280)
RESCUE® – Win 1 of 200 Rescue Lemon Pastilles Twin Packs
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Terms and Competitions. Participation
in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The competition is open to only residents of Australia aged 18 years and over except
employees of the Promoter and, their immediate families and agencies associated with
3. Promotion commences at 00:01am AEDST on 9th of October 2017 and closes 6th
November 2017 at 23:59pm AEDST (“Promotional Period”).
a) Eligible entrants must complete the entry form linked from the cosmopolitan.com.au
b) Answer to the competition Question:tell us in less than 25 words what you do to
4. The major draw will be on 9th of November 2017 at the Promoter’s premises; Martin and
Pleasance, 7 Rocklea Drive, Port Melbourne, Victoria, 3207 at 10:00am. Winners will be
notified on or before the 11th of November 2017. The winner will be notified by both email
and in writing.
5. This is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges’
decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every
person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant
who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who
tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoters
discretion. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not
constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. The best 200 entries as determined by the judges, will be deemed the prize winners and
each of the 200 winners will each receive 1 (one) Rescue Pastilles Twin Pack to the
value of $31.40. Total prize value: $6280 RRP AUD.
8. All prizes must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not
transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize is not valid in
conjunction with any other offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoters
accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
9. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the
time stipulated by the Promoters, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash
will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
10. In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoters reserves the
right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or
part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification
subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
11. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail
(including but not limited to prizes).
12. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility
and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition
and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar
consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable
Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and
agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised
access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to
that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or
entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoters, the Promoters reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from
a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
16. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may,
for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to
agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian
regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoters
may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for
promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending
electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt
out, access, update or correct information to the Promoters.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoters. The collection, use and disclosure of
personal information provided in connection with this promotion is governed by Martin
competition may be disclosed publicly. It may also be shared with a co-sponsor(s) or a
provider(s) of prizes in order to update you of your status, let you know that a competition
has ended or for other competition-related information as indicated on the Martin and
18. We will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent. There may
be exceptional circumstances where this may not be possible, such as if disclosure is
required by law or is necessary to protect the rights or property of Martin and Pleasance,
or any member of the public, or to lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety.
Winner’s names will be published on the Martin and Pleasance website.
19. By entering this promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the
promotion, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other pub-
lications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it
may be interested in by entrant’s consent.
20. The Promoters are Martin and Pleasance, 7 Rocklea Drive, Port Melbourne, Victoria,
3207 Australia. ABN 67 097 455 314.