Reid Cycles – Win 1 of 8 Ladies Vintage Bikes
Bargain Bicycles Pty Ltd Standard Competition Terms and Conditions
General Terms of Entry
Trade Promotions: General Terms of Entry
Vintage Bike Giveaway:
1. Each day between 27 May to 3 June 2016, Reid Cycles will giving away 1 Vintage Bike as specified by the competition promoted on Reid Cycles facebook page.
2. This is a game of skill, and each day a winner will be chosen by the Reid Cycles team based on what is deemed the best answer.
3. Winners will be notified the day after each daily prize.
4. Entry is open to Australian residents that live on the mainland and Tasmania only. Entrants agree to join our newsletter subscriber list that you can opt out of at any time.
5. The general competition terms apply to this competition.
General competition terms:
5. These Terms of Entry apply to all competitions conducted by Bargain Bicycles Pty Ltd (trading as Reid Cycles – hereafter referred to as the Promoter). By entering, entrants accept these terms. These terms may be amended or replaced from time to time; entrants should check the Promoter’s website (www.redicycles.com.au) for the current version.
6. Entry is open to Australian residents who comply with any entry restrictions as specified by the Promoter. Directors, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
7. To enter the competition, entrants must, during the Competition Period, follow the entry method specified by the Promoter.
8. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entrants may only submit one entry per person.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is invalid.
10. The competition will be drawn on the time and date specified by the Promoter within the Competition details at Reid Cycles Head Office, Suite 2, Level 1, 55 Walsh Street, West Melbourne VIC 3003. The prize will be awarded to a valid entrant who is randomly drawn by the Promoter, in accordance with the details specified by the Promoter regarding how the prize/s will be awarded.
11. All entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this competition (in any form, including without limitation in hard copy or electronic form), become the property of the Promoter and each entrant warrants that it has the right to transfer these things to the Promoter. The Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries and materials.
12. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If the prize includes vouchers, all vouchers are valid until the voucher expiry date as specified on the voucher or by the provider of the voucher. Vouchers are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the voucher. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for further vouchers.
14. Entrants to all competitions of the Promoter must be over the age of 18 at time of entry. Any entrant selected as the winner who is not over the age of 18 at the time of entry will be ineligible to win.
15. Entrants must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this competition or the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate using their name and image in promotional material. Without limitation, entrants consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded without compensation while participating in this competition, or in taking or using any prize, and they consent to the Promoter repeating any such broadcast, film or other recording at any time.
16. If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this competition or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the competition.
17. The winner/s will be notified by a representative of the Promoter and their details will be published on the Reid Cycles website.
18. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner being notified.
19. Unless otherwise specified, winner/s must collect their prize/s from the Promoter’s store locations.
Reid Cycles Brisbane. 11 Birubi St, Coorpoaroo, QLD 4151
Reid Cycles Melbourne. 290 Victoria St, North Melbourne, VIC 3051
Reid Cycles Sydney. 3/80 Enmore Rd, NSW 2042
Reid Cycles Perth. Shop 8, 7 Erindale Road, Balcatta WA 6021
Delivery of any prizes will incur additional cost (charged at our standard published rates).
20. Any prize not collected by the Winner or a nominated representative of the Winner within one month of being notified will forfeit their prize.
21. Entrants acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in using the prize and that participation in the competition and/or using the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this competition and/or accepting the prize, entrants accept that risk.
22. Prizes and participation in this competition are subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the prize, as applicable.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
24. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes. Prizes will be provided by the Promoter to the winner/s in the manner notified by the Promoter.
25. The Promoter may require the winner/s to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion and may include suitable photo identification (such as drivers licence or passport).
26. If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
27. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these terms, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
28. No prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the relevant state, if required. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, substitute cash for any prize (the amount of cash being equal to the prize value).
29. Prizes are covered by the Promoters standard warranty and terms.
30. Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this competition or of these terms, subject to applicable laws and subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the relevant state, if required.
31. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
32. Each entrant must ensure that any other person whose details have been provided by the entrant to the Promoter for the purposes of the entrant’s participation in this competition has given their implied or express consent for their details to be provided to the Promoter and any of its related bodies corporate and to be contacted by the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate in relation to this competition.
33. Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these terms or in any advertisement relating to this competition, to Australian dollars, dollars, AUD$ or $ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
34. Where the competition is administered on Facebook, entrants and participants in the competition acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the competition release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the competition.