Reading Cinemas Newmarket – a Double Pass to this Incredible Visual Masterpiece
THE ULTIMATE GOLF TRIP
YOUR CHANCE TO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse,
de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or rst cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 2/7/2019 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 6/8/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
A. In-store entry: spend $50 or more in a single transaction at any Drummond Golf store (“Qualifying Spend”). Upon making their Qualifying Spend, individuals will be asked by a member of
staff whether they wish to enter the promotion. If an individual wishes to enter they must then provide the member of staff their full name, email address and mobile number for entry. The
member of staff will then automatically enter the individual; or
B. Online entry: spend $50 or more in a single transaction online at https://www.drummondgolf.com.au (“Qualifying Spend”). Individuals will be automatically entered into the draw by the
Promoter upon making their Qualifying Spend; or
C. Big Swing Golf entry: spend $50 or more in a single transaction at the Promoter’s indoor golf simulator “Big Swing Golf” (“Qualifying Spend”). Upon making their Qualifying Spend, individuals
will be asked by a member of staff whether they wish to enter the promotion. If an individual wishes to enter they must then provide the member of staff their full name, email address and
mobile number for entry. The member of staff will then automatically enter the individual.
For every $50 spent, the individual will receive one (1) entry into the draw. For example, if an individual is to spend $165 in a single transaction, they will receive three (3) entries into the draw.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to
disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper
misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete, cancelled or refunded transactions/entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter will not be responsible for any failure of their staff to offer a customer an opportunity to enter after
they have made a Qualifying Spend.
8. Entrants must retain either their original OR a copy of their Drummond Golf and/or Big Swing Golf purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase
for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must
clearly specify that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Drummond Golf, 15-17 Lakewood Boulevard, Braeside VIC 3195 on 12/08/2019 at 2.30pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order
in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be noti ed in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published in The Australian on 19/8/2019.
11. The Promoter’s decision is nal and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The rst 5 valid entries drawn will win a golf trip for two (2) adults to the 2019 Presidents Cup valued at up to AU$43,000 depending on point of departure. Each prize includes:
Two (2) x return economy airfares from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city to Melbourne. The exact arrival location will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and
communicated to the winner;
Return airport transfers between Melbourne Airport and accommodation;
Three (3) nights twin share 3.5 star accommodation
Transfers to and from the Presidents Cup on both 14/12/2019 and 15/12/2019.
Entry for two (2) adults to the Presidents Cup and access to corporate suite on 14/12/2019 and 15/12/2019
The subsequent 20 valid entries drawn will win a season pass to the 2019 Presidents Cup valued up to AU$10,000 total. The prize includes:
1 x season pass to the Presidents Cup across all days of the competition – From 10/12/2019 through to 15/12/2019.
13. The winner and his/her companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. The winner and his/her companion
must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent yer points will not form part of the
prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
14. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any
written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize
(or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or speci cation,
subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is up to AU$55,000
18. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. The 2019 Presidents Cup ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly
reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or his/her companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
20. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 12/09/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be noti ed
in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published in The Australian on 19/09/2019
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, lm and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited
period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not
limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b)
subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modi es or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer
Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability
that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for
any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and
excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out
of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim
that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize
value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the 2019 Presidents Cup Event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (f) any
tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) taking of the prize.
25. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute
discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
26. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors,
service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle PI as set out in its Privacy
contains information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable
law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia.
27. The Promoter is Drummond Golf Pty Ltd (ABN 54 102 442 295) of 15-17 Lakewood Boulevard, Braeside VIC 3195. Telephone 03 9565 1400.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/35169 ACT Permit No. ACT TP 19/03481 SA Permit No. T19/949