Queensland Country Health Fund – Win $10000 2nd Prize $1000 3rd Prize $500 (prize valued at $11,500)
$10K Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions.
Section 1: General Information
1. Promoter: Queensland Country Health Fund Ltd (ABN 18 085 048 237), Level 1, 333
Ross River Road, Aitkenvale QLD 4814. The Promoter can be contacted on (07) 4412
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion will run between 9:00am on 2 September 2019 to
5.00pm AEST on 31 October 2019.
3. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the draw, entrants must satisfy the following
(a) purchase a new Queensland Country Health Fund health insurance policy
during the promotional period, excludes policy changes, upgrades or
(b) continue to hold the policy and meet all financial commitments due and
payable at the time of the draw;
(c) be a resident of Queensland;
(d) be aged 18 years and over during the Promotion Period;
(e) not be a director, employee or an immediate family member of a director
or employee, of either the Promoter or its related entities
(i) Immediate family member – includes your spouse or
partner, your (or your spouse’s) children, parents or other
relatives, provided these live permanently with you;
(f) If awarded a prize, consent to the publication their name by the Promoter
across various media channels, including but not limited to the following:
(i) the Promoter’s website
(ii) the Promoter’s Facebook page
(iii) print and other media publications produced by the Promoter
or under the authorisation of the Promoter
(iv) other social media, websites and print, including, but not
limited to: newsletters, e-newsletters, displays, reports,
marketing collateral, presentations at the Promoter’s
discretion and authority;
(v) Other documents as the Promoter directs.
(g) Agree to the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion.
4. Entry conditions: Entrants may enter the Promotion by satisfying all eligibility
criteria. One entry is received per policy.
5. Prize details: There will be one (1) major prize and (2) runner up prizes awarded at
the end of the Promotion Period.
(a) 1st Prize $10,000;
(b) 2nd Prize $1,000; and
(c) 3rd Prize $500.
All prizes will be deposited into the respective winner’s nominated bank account.
6. Taxation & financial implications: In entering this Promotion entrants undertake to
obtain their own advice in respect to any taxation or other financial implications
which may arise in consequence of receiving the prize.
7. Draw details: Each prize winner will be determined by a random draw of all entrants
that satisfied the eligibility criteria in Clause 3. The Major prize will be drawn first
followed by the 2nd prize and then the 3rd prize.
The prize draw will take place from 9.00am on 5 November 2019 at the Promoter’s
Head Office at the address provided in Clause 1.
8. Collection details: The prize winners will be notified via phone by 5:00PM 5
November 2019 and provided instructions and details on how to claim their prize.
The winners will also be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook page.
9. Prize non-refundable: The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be
taken in any form other than that provided in Clause 5 of these terms and conditions.
10. Re-draw details: A re-draw will be conducted by the Promoter on 5 December 2019
at the address provided in Clause 1, in respect of the prize/s if we are unable to
contact the winner
11. Release: To the extent permissible by law, you release the Promoter, the Promoter’s
related entities, Facebook, its and their respective directors, officers, employees and
agents from any causes of action, loss, liability, damage, personal injury, expense
(including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way
incurred by you (including any indirect or consequential loss) in connection with your
participation in the Competition, including prize related activities, including but not
limited to, acceptance of the prize.
12. Force Majeure: The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any loss, cost or
damage arising out of any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter which is
due to an act of god, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial
dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the
13. Lost or delayed communications: The Promoter will not be responsible for any
delayed, lost or misdirected mail or any other communication.
14. Privacy Notice: In participating in this Promotion entrants agree to the lawful
collection, use and disclosure of their personal information as authorised under the
course of the Promotion, personal information will be collected by the Promoter in
order to award the prize. As part of this process personal information may be
provided to third parties. All information will be treated in accordance with the
www.qldcountryhealth.com.au or any branch of the promoter.
The Promoter may contact the prize winner to obtain permission to use their name
and image for any promotional activities following the Promotion and/or to invite
them to enter other promotions conducted by the Promoter.
Entrants are able to request access to their personal information collected by the
Promoter during the Promotion by contacting the Promoter:
a. In person at any branch of the Promoter
b. By phone call to 1800 813 415
c. By email to email@example.com
d. In writing to the Privacy Officer, Queensland Country Health Fund Ltd, PO Box
42 Aitkenvale Queensland 4814.
15. Program Interruption: The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to
cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any
other factor beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control adversely affect the
Promoter’s ability to conduct the Promotion as described in these terms and