Nine Network – 9NBN – NBN Cash Grab – Win 1 of 2 cash prizes of $10,000 each
“NBN CASH GRAB” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to NSW and QLD residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step- sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 5:00pm AEST on 05/06/2017 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 16/06/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must watch NBN each weeknight from 5pm between 05/05/2017 – 09/06/2017, and 12/06/2017 – 16/06/2017 or visit the NBN Instagram page www.instagram.com/ninenbn in order to obtain a nightly code word.
To enter, eligible entrants must then visit www.9nbn.com.au, follow the prompts to the competition entry page, complete all requested details including, without limitation, full name, address, valid and current email address, contact phone number, and a valid code word, and submit the completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted, however each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. There will be two (2) draws for this promotion. Entries close for each draw at 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 11/06/2017 (draw 1) and Sunday 18/06/2017 (draw 2). The draws will take place at Nine Network, 24 Artarmon Road, Willoughby NSW 2068 at 9:00am AEST on 12/06/2017 (draw 1) and 19/06/2017 (draw 2).
11. The winners will be notified by telephone and in writing via email within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and their names will be published on www.9nbn.com.au on 21/06/2017.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid entry drawn in each draw will each win $10,000. Prizes will be awarded in the form of a cheque made out to the winner.
14. Total prize pool value is $20,000. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
15. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 19/09/2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners (if any) will be notified by telephone and in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on www.9nbn.com.au on 22/09/2017.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except
for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents)is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
21. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter’s database. The Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant electronically. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and its
22. The Promoter is Nine Network Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 88 008 685 407) of 24 Artarmon Road, Willoughby NSW 2068.
23. NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/14385.