NEW IDEA PUZZLES 39 issue dated 30th September – Win The Prizes Form Part of These (prize valued at $1,000)
Terms and Conditions for Pasadena Shopping’s $10,000 Grocery Giveaway Competition,
September/October 2019. Instructions on how to enter and win the prizes form part of these
conditions of entry.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptable of the terms and conditions of entry. The
promotion is open to all permanent South Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees of
the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are not
eligible to enter Pasadena Shopping’s competitions.
Competition Details: 1. To be eligible to enter, customers must spend $1* or more in one transaction
at any participating retailer at Pasadena Shopping, place their completed entry form including email
address in the entry box located either in the mall or at Pasadena Foodland. *Excludes purchases of
any tobacco products, gift cards, vouchers, recharge products and Adelaide Metro products.
2. Participants can use one of two entry forms to enter: (a) Via Pasadena Foodland and Flowerbar
Pasadena Receipt Entry Form: When customers at Pasadena Foodland and Flowerbar Pasadena
spend $1 or more in one transaction, an entry form will be generated at the check-out. Complete
this entry form and place in the entry box located inside Pasadena Foodland. (b) Via Pasadena
Shopping Entry Form: Complete the entry form, place in the entry box located in the mall.
3. Competition starts at 11.00am on Tuesday 24th
September 2019 and finishes at 11.00am on
October 2019, SA local time.
5. There will be five winners of $2,000 of Pasadena Foodland Grocery Vouchers. Each winner to be
allocated 10 x $100 vouchers. Each voucher will be valid for at least 12 months. Once awarded, the
Promoter is not liable for any Pasadena Foodland vouchers that have been lost, stolen, forged,
damaged or tampered with in any way.
6. Total prize value is $10,000.00.
7. The vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the voucher card provider.
8. The winners will be picked at random.
9. To claim their prize, each winner must produce photo identification and present the letter
emailed to them at the time of the draw. Email address must be provided to be eligible to win.
10. Entrants must be willing to have their name and photograph published on Pasadena Shopping’s
Facebook page and Pasadena Foodland’s Facebook page on Friday 25th
11. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected entries, or incomplete
entrant’s contact details. Incomplete, illegible, incorrect or incomprehensible entries will be deemed
invalid and will not be included in the judging.
12. This competition is to be run at the discretion of those managing Pasadena Shopping’s
marketing. This includes competition start and winner draw times.
13. All prizes/packages must be taken as offered. The prize/package or any unused portion of the
prize/package, is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize/package is not valid
in conjunction with any other offer. The prize/package is valued in Australian dollars, is provided by
the service providers and is correct at time of publishing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for
any variation in the prize/package value. Finalist/winner is advised that tax implications may arise
from their prize winnings/packages and they should seek independent financial advice prior to
acceptance of their prize/package.
14. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner warrants to the Promoter that they
understand that any arrangement entered into in relation to the redemption of this prize does not
create a relationship between the winner and the Promoter of employer and employee, principal
and agent, partnership or joint venture.
15. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing
date will not be considered valid and will not be included in the draw. Indecipherable or incomplete
entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition
is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss
of damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising
in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a)
any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late,
lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to
any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that
stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f)
redemption of the prize; and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
17. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and
conditions without notice, subject to licencing authority approval.
18. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion,
entrants agree to assign their rights, title and interest in and to their entry to the Promoter. The
entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a
breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries
submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including any future promotion, marketing and publicity
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right
(subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations), to cancel, terminate, modify or
suspend the promotion.
20. If for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by
computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other
causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security,
fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for
any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or
alteration of entries.
21. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, and disclosure of personal
information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice.
22. The Promoter is Commercial Retail Group, Pasadena Shopping, 20 Fiveash Drive Pasadena South
23. The competition will be drawn at 11am on Tuesday 22nd October 2019, SA local time at the
offices of Pasadena Foodland 20 Fiveash Drive Pasadena South Australia 5042.
24. The winner/s will be notified by phone and email or any other means the Promoter deems
necessary, and upon drawing, announced on Pasadena Shopping’s Facebook page on Friday 25th
25. The winners will have three months to reply to notification to claim the prize. If a winner fails to
respond within this time frame, the winner forfeits their right to any prize and the Promoter will
draw an alternative winner, via a redraw at 2.00pm on 22nd
January 2020, SA local time. The
alternative winner will be notified by phone and email or any other means the Promoter deems
necessary, and upon drawing, announced on Pasadena Shopping’s Facebook page on Monday, 27th
26. Authorised under SA Licence No: T19/1454.