Lake Macquarie Tourism – Win a great Lake break for 4
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
2. The Promoter is Lake Macquarie City Council, 228 Pacific Highway Swansea NSW 2281 ABN: 81 065 027 868
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. By entering the competition, the participant represents that they are eligible to enter the competition based on these terms and conditions.
4. Entrants under 18 years of age must obtain the prior permission of their parent or legal guardian in order to enter. The Promoter may require any such entrant’s parent or legal guardian to sign a release at the Promotor’s discretion in which the parent or legal guardian accepts responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release will include the parent or legal guardian’s full name, address and telephone number. Failure to agree to the release and provision of these details will make invalid the winner’s entitlement to the prize, subject to State and Territory legislation. If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
5. The promotion commences at 5PM Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on 20 April 2017 and concludes at 5PM on 20 June 2017 (“Competition Period”). Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
6. To enter, choose your favourite Lake Macquarie activity and follow the entry details online.
7. Multiple entries will be accepted during the promotional period, as long as they comply with the entry conditions.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering or attempted tampering with the entry process,
including but not limited to submitting an entry that is otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions. By providing your entry you consent to the Promoter using your personal information to determine whether any tampering or attempted tampering with the entry process has occurred.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical or other malfunctions which may occur in relation to internet, network or network congestion, including problems with the transmission of entries or injury or damage to a participant or their computer related to entry in this competition.
10. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or entries not received by the Promoter.
11. Total prize pool value over the promotional period is AUD$1,905. The details of the total prize pool are as follows:
a) 3 nights’ accommodation for 4 people at Bluebell Retreat valued at $925. The accommodation is valid for the weekend 28-31 July 2017.
b) Dinner voucher for Salina Restaurant valued at $200
c) Scenic helicopter flight with Skyline Aviation for 4 people valued at $580.
d) Fuel Card to the value of $200
Total Prize value = $1,905
The winner will be drawn randomly on Monday 19 June and notified via email and phone.
Permit Number is LTPS/17/13243
12. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stipulated. If for whatever reason the specified prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. Accommodation must be taken from 28-31 July 2017.
13. There are no age restrictions for the Skyline Aviation aircraft, all flights require passenger’s weights to be taken prior to the flight. Flights must be booked between 28-31 July 2017. If the weather isn’t favourable for the flight then flights can be rescheduled for more suitable weather, this can be for a future day, however any accommodation/travel will be at own expense. Cancellation fees within 48 hours of the flight may be incurred if the passengers cancel the flight.
14. All prizes must be redeemed by 31 July 2017 unless otherwise stated on prize voucher.
15. The prize value is correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of any prizes. No responsibility is accepted for any tax obligations which may arise for the prize winner.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of participating in the promotion or accepting/using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter’s liability is limited to the cost of replacing the prize or benefit won.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner (and companions) to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner (and/or companions) are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate.
19. By entering the competition, the major prize winners agree to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
20. By opting in on the competition page to receive further information from Lake Macquarie Tourism you agree to Lake Macquarie Tourism storing your contact details for future communications.
21. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.