Joyner Electrical – The Perfect Easter Package
Visit https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/ for full terms and to enter. Open to residents of Australia only.
One entry permitted per Eligible Purchase. Purchase any Roadshow DVD, Blu-ray or 4K Ultra HD with a Get
Hooked sticker on pack in-store or starburst on pack shot online (Eligible Purchase) for a chance to Win A Trip
To Dubai. Competition opens 9:00am (AEST) on 15/04/2019 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 07/07/2019. Total
prize pool is a maximum value of $8,800. Winner drawn at Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 4 Ilya Ave, Erina NSW 2250
on 09/07/2019 at 9:30am AEST. Winner will be contacted by email and published at
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/ on 11/07/2019 for 28 days. The Promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd
(ABN 37 093 114 286) of Level 4, Office Tower 2, Chadstone Place, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Chadstone VIC
3148. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33412. ACT Permit No. TP 19/03051. SA Licence No. T19/489.
JB HI-FI GET HOOKED – WIN A TRIP TO DUBAI!
Throw yourself into the action of AQUA ADVENTURE WATERPARK with an entrance-only, all-day ticket. Part of
the Atlantis The Palm resort, the Aquaventure Dubai boasts impressive water rides and adventures fit for all
ages. Fly down corkscrew chutes, ride through shark tunnels and unwind on the lazy rivers.
Enjoy a traditional DHOW CRUISE along the new Dubai Canal up to the new waterfall bridge on Sheikh Zayed
Road. Partake in an International buffet dinner as you cruise through some of the iconic landmarks of Dubai.
Watch the spectacular Tanora Dance show as you sail under the amazing skyline.
See the sites of Dubai from the water on this guided JET SKI TOUR along the city’s waterfront. Take in the view
of Dubai’s breathtaking skyline while following a certified guide. Stop in front of the famous Burj Al Arab, a
symbol of modern Dubai and the third-tallest hotel in the world. Bring a camera along for some amazing photo
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. The Promoter is
JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ACN 093 114 286) of Level 4, Office Tower 2, Chadstone Place, Chadstone
Shopping Centre, Chadstone VIC 3148.
2. Promotion commences on 15 April 2019 at 09:30am AEST and ends 07 July 2019 at 11:59pm AEST
(Promotional Period). One (1) prize winner (The Winner) will receive their choice of the following:
i) Trip To Dubai Includes:
(1) Return economy airfares for two (2) people (the Winner and one guest) from nearest capital
city to Dubai – Maximum value of $4,400 ex GST.
(2) Return Airport/Hotel Transfers – Maximum value of $396 ex GST.
(3) Five (5) nights’ Twin-Share Accommodation at a minimum of Four (4) star hotel – Maximum
value of $2,420 ex GST.
(4) Travel Insurance – Maximum value of $440 ex GST.
(5) Guided Jet Ski Ride – Maximum value of $616 ex GST.
(6) Atlantis Aquawater Adventure (1 Day Ticket Entry) – Maximum value of $286 ex GST.
(7) Dhow Dinner Cruise – Maximum value of $242 ex GST.
3. Travel dates must be confirmed within 45 days from the time the winner is notified of the win & prize
taken within twelve (12) months of prize draw. Not to be taken over Australian or Dubai Public or
National holiday periods. The Winner will not be able to change the Prize’s date or location. Travel
unavailable between 14 December 2019 & 14 January 2020. Package is based on 2 people sharing a
4. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, entrants must be Australian residents and, during the
a. Purchase any Roadshow DVD, Blu-ray or 4K Ultra HD with a Get Hooked sticker on pack in-
store or starburst on pack shot online, from any participating JB Hi-Fi store (Qualifying
b. visit www.jbhifi.com.au/gethooked and:
i. fill out the entry form, providing their first name, surname, email address, phone
ii. input the receipt number or online order number; and
iii. agree to the competition’s terms and conditions.
5. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt and product barcode as proof of purchase. Failure
to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter,
result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to the Prize. The purchase receipt
must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional
Period but prior to entry.
6. At least one person (winner) travelling must be 18 years or over. If the winner is under 18 then
his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian. The Winner’s guest must be 18 years or over unless
the Winner is the guest’s parent or legal guardian.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the winner and guest are to make their own way to and from all prize
8. This promotion is a game of chance and winners will be drawn at random, in accordance with clauses
9 and clause 24 (if applicable).
9. A draw will be conducted by Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 4 Ilya Ave, Erina NSW 2250 on 09/07/2019 at
9:30am AEST. All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be included
in the draw.
10. There will be a total of one (1) winner.
11. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be contacted by email within 2 business days of the draw. The name of the winner will
be published at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/ from 11 July 2019 for 28 days.
13. If, for some reason, a winner is not available to redeem the Prize on the selected dates, the Promoter
reserves the right to consider this forfeiture of the Prize and select another winner.
14. If a winner is not available to travel on the selected dates, they must notify the Promoter within one (1)
month of the Promoter notifying them of the selected dates.
15. If any part of this event is abandoned, varied or postponed for any reason, then at the Promoter’s
discretion, the Winner and their guest forfeits all rights to attend the relevant event and no cash or
alternative tickets will be substituted for that element of the Prize.
16. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and
Conditions must be read together with the terms provided on the Promotion entry page. In the event
of any conflict, the terms on the entry page supersede any conflicting terms in these Terms and
17. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical
disruptions or for any other reason.
18. Entry is limited to one per purchase of any Roadshow DVD, Blu-ray or 4K Ultra HD with a Get Hooked
sticker on pack in-store or starburst on pack shot online from a participating JB Hi-Fi retailer nationally.
Any additional entries citing the same receipt number and barcode will be disqualified. Employees of
the Promoter, their partners, agents and suppliers associated with the Promotion and their immediate
families are not eligible to enter. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
19. Any entrant under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian before
entering the Promotion.
20. Entry into the Promotion is free. Any costs associated with accessing the entry page are the
responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an
entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that
is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or with the terms on the entry page or who
tampers with the entry process.
22. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winner after each draw referred to in clause 9 within two
business days of the draw. Contact will be made via personal email.
23. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner after having made reasonable efforts to do so using the
information provided on the winner’s online entry form, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify
the entry, in which case clause 24 will apply.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a winner not being an Eligible Entrant, not
having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not being able to be contacted by the Promoter
after the Promoter having made reasonable efforts to do so. If a redraw is necessary, it will be
conducted by Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 4 Ilya Ave, Erina NSW 2250 on 8 October 2019 at 11:00am AEST,
subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner determined in accordance with
this clause 24 will be notified by email within two business days of the draw and their names will be
published online at www.jbhifi.com.au/term-conditions from 10 October 2019 for 28 days.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Prize suppliers
using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including
photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without
remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting
any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Prize suppliers
associated with the Promotion.
26. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due
to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, subject to State and Territory legislation and to the fullest extent permitted by law (a)
to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion. The Promoter
reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is for some
27. The details contained in your entry are protected by security safeguards as detailed in the Promoter’s
personal information will only be disclosed to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate for these
purposes. Your personal information will only be disclosed to any third party to the extent necessary
to fulfil the Prize and for no other reason without your consent.
28. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s
responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any personal information should
be directed to the Promoter.
29. The Prize is valued at up to $8,800. Prize value is based upon the recommended retail prices at the
opening date of the Promotion (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes
in Prize value between then and the Prize redemption date.
30. The Winner should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise from accepting the
31. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason the Winner does
not take the Prize or an element of the Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize or
that element of the Prize will be forfeited. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter may, at its
absolute discretion, substitute cash for the Prize or any part of the Prize (the amount of cash being
equal to the Prize value).
32. In order to participate in the Promotion and/or the activities which may be awarded as part of the Prize,
the Winner (and their companion/s, as applicable) must comply with any applicable height, weight,
health, fitness, skill, and any other requirements normally associated with the particular activity. It is
the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that they (and their companion/s, as applicable) are sufficiently
healthy and fit so as to safely participate in the Promotion and/or undertake the activities awarded as
part of the Prize. It is the entrants’ responsibility to seek the advice of a medical professional to confirm
their capacity to participate.
33. If the Promotion is communicated about or administered on Facebook it is in no way sponsored,
endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrant information is provided to the
Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any liability in
connection with this Promotion.
34. Entrants acknowledge that the Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by
third parties. The Winner must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior
to taking the Prize.
35. The Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers make no representations or warranties as to the
quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as part of the Prizes. To the extent
permitted by law, the Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers are not liable for any loss or damage
suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the
Promoter or its partners, agents or suppliers or its or their employees, in connection with the supply of
goods and services to the Winner and their guest. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer
may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law,
any liability of the Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers for breach of any such rights is limited
to the payment of the costs of having the Prize supplied again.
36. All elements of the Prize are subject to availability at the time of booking. If a particular element is
unavailable during the winners choice of travel dates then a replacement to the same value may be
provided. Applicable hotel and airline standard terms and conditions.
37. All aspects of the Prize must be taken together as a package. All travel arrangements are subject to
availability. Travel, accommodation and associated activities cannot be changed or cancelled once
any bookings have been made. Any changes by the winner made to the specified prize package
(including travel extensions, additional guests, etc) will be subject to an administration fee of $250
excluding GST, which must be settled in full prior to booking confirmation, this excludes any changes
to Airline Tickets. Airline Tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed). Once tickets
are issued, they are non-transferable. Any alterations to confirmed flights and/or accommodation
and/or scheduling arrangements will be at the expense of the winner and their travelling companions
and cannot be split across different time periods.
38. Unless specified, the Winner and their guest are responsible for all other expenses including food and
beverages, spending money, meals, drinks, transfers, activities, gratuities, service charges and all other
39. Travel Insurance to the value of $200 per person will be provided as part of the prize package.
Travel insurance is valid for passengers under 85 years of age and without pre-existing conditions: PRE-
EXISTING CONDITION means: in respect of Injury: a condition with which the Insured Person was aware
of (whether diagnosed or not) or has sought treatment prior to the Insured Travel covered under this
Policy. 2. in respect of Sickness: i. a condition or side effect with which the Insured Person was aware of
(whether diagnosed or not) or has sought treatment prior to the Insured Travel covered under this Policy.
If any form of cancer is a Pre-Existing Condition, then there is no cover for cancer or cancer-related
conditions. ii. a condition caused by a Pre-Existing Condition, that is, any medical condition that You
have suffered from or been treated for, irrespective of whether a complete recovery has occurred. In
the event of not qualifying for the included travel insurance, the winner will be required to obtain their
own travel insurance policy.
40. The Winner and their travelling companions must travel at the same time, depart from the same capital
city and are responsible for transport between their place/s of residence and the departure/arrival
airport in both directions.
41. It is the Winner’s and their guest’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid
documentation, including but not limited to valid driver’s licence, which meet the requirements of
government authorities at every destination. Any fines or penalties incurred as a result of such
documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the
42. Winner and his/her guest must have valid passports. Passports must have 6 months’ validity from the
return date of entry back into Australia.
43. Winner will be required to produce credit card upon hotel check-in for incidentals. This is mandatory.
44. Flights are economy class and may be indirect. The airline’s Conditions of Carriage apply to all flights.
Airline, flight route and dates of travel are subject to the promoter’s absolute and final decision.
45. Individual supplier terms and conditions apply.
46. The Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers make no representation as to the safety; conditions or
other issues that may exist at any destination and the Winner should satisfy themselves of the suitability
of the travel destination prior to departure. The Winner is advised to consult the website of the
Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (www.dfat.gov.au) and make independent
47. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of winners may be used for promotional
purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting
their prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection
with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any
prizes (including by disclosing their personal information to Permitz Group Pty Ltd who will hold and
use such informational only for the purposes of conducting the draws anticipated in 9 and/or 24. A copy
of Permitz Group’s privacy statement is available at http://www.permitzgroup.com.au/Privacy.pdf) and
any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct direct marketing activities. Without limiting the
foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled
in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at
48. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33412. ACT Permit No. TP 19/03051. SA Licence No.