Ingenia Holiday Parks – Win a Prize (prize valued at $26,000)
Snap Share 2 Win
NSW Permit: LTPS/18/29025, SA Permit: T18/1873, ACT Permit: TP 18/02064
Ingenia Communities Group of Suite 1, 257 Gympie Road, Kedron QLD 4031
(ACN 46 154 464 990)
Online Entry Period
Saturday 15th December from 00:01am AEST to Wednesday 28 th
February 2019 at 11:59pm AEST
Entrants must be 18 years or older.
Must be following Ingenia Holidays on Instagram and/or Facebook and be a registered guest at an Ingenia Holidays park
during the contesting period in order to be eligible for additional entries.
Entry is open to Australian citizens and permanent residents.
There is no limit but a fair play policy applies.
To enter, Entrants must:
1. Have stayed at an Ingenia Holidays park during the contesting period
2. Must have their profile on public
3. Share a photo of their in-park experience on their personal social media accounts and tag #ingeniaholidays
#snapshare2win and @ingeniaholidays
4. At the end of the contesting period, the promoter will hold a random prize draw to determine one (1) winner in
accordance with the draw details.
5. The one (1) Major Prize Winner will be publicly announced via the Ingenia Holidays Facebook Profile on Saturday
2 March 2019 between 10:00am and 11:00am AEST
The Promoter will conduct by an Electronic Draw of all eligible entrants to determine a Winner. The draw will be
conducted by the Promoter as follows:
Electronic Software: www.drawmycomp.com
Location: Suite 1, 257 Gympie Road, Kedron QLD 4031
Date: Friday 1 March 2019
Time: Between 10:00am and 11:00am AEST
Ingenia Holidays decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion, including the selection of any winner and the criteria
applied by Ingenia Holidays in determining the winner, is final and binding on every person who enters. No
correspondence will be entered into.
One (1) Hyundai Tucson including 12 months registration and on-road costs
Prize subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Prize Provider, Prize winners’ details may be provided
to a Prize Provider for the purposes of prize fulfilment.
Total prize value (including GST) $26,000
As per Conditions of Entry. Unless the prize is a cash prize, prizes are not redeemable for cash. Not
Notification of Winners
Winner will be notified by phone within 24 hours or via social media
Prize Claim Details
Prize Claim Date & Time: Friday 1 March 2019 at 10:00am AEST
If a prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date & Time, the winner forfeits the prize. In this case, the Promoter will award
the prize in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements below.
Unclaimed Prize Arrangements
If a prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date & Time or if an entrant or entry is deemed invalid in accordance with the
Conditions of Entry, the Promoter will award the relevant prize to another valid entrant in accordance with the method
outlined in the Entry Procedure/Draw Details, or to another valid entrant who subsequently enters this Promotion or
another Promotion conducted by the Promoter. Prize Redraw Date & Time: Friday 1
March 2019 at 11:00am AEST
The prize winner will be published on the Ingenia Holidays website www.ingeniaholidays.com.au within two (2) days of
Prize Claim Date
Hyundai Tuscon will need to be picked up from the winner’s closest local dealership.
This will be arranged at time of prize claim.
Conditions of Entry
1. Entering this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Employees or contractors of the Promoter or its related bodies corporate, or any suppliers of prizes, or the
immediate family of such persons, are ineligible to enter this Promotion. “Immediate family” means any of
the following: spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same household as the relevant
3. The Promoter reserves the right to require the winner to provide proof of age, proof of identity and/or
residency and proof of valid bookings to be awarded their prize. Identification considered suitable for such
verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Any entries of persons under the age of 18 will be void and
the Promoter will not in any circumstances be obliged to award any prize to a legal guardian or parent of
4. Entrants confirm that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third
party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to
the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or compensation.
5. Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may use their entry, during the Promotional Period and afterwards,
in any manner the Promoter sees fit including to encourage others to enter the competition on social media.
6. Entrants acknowledge that any use of their entry by the Promoter during the Promotional Period does not
constitute the endorsement of their entry or guarantee that their entry will be shortlisted or win a prize.
7. The Promoter will confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions with the Entrant via social media if the
entry is selected for use.
8. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant
to automatically enter or submit, produce or distribute materials repeatedly is prohibited and will render all
entries for that entrant invalid.
9. As a condition of accepting the prize, the prize winner may be requested to sign legal documentation as and
in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not
limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
10. Entrants to the Promotion consent to use of their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a
winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period
without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting
any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
11. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any
of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or acceptability of any
goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in
connection with this Promotion. This clause does not affect and is not intended to affect, any rights a
consumer might have, which are not able to be excluded under applicable Australian consumer protection
13. The Promoter will collect personal information in order to conduct this Promotion. Use and disclosure of
collected as part of the Promotion is collected to enable the Promoter to administer the Promotion and
identify the winners. By entering this Promotion, each participant consents to the use of their personal
information for future marketing and promotional purposes of the Promoter, and its agents, contractors,
14. If any term of these Terms and Conditions or the application thereof to any person or any circumstance shall
be or become illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the same shall be read down, if such reading down is possible,
and if found to be impossible, shall be severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.