Harbourtown Adelaide – Win Page on The Harbour Town Website to Go Into The Running (prize valued at $1,000)
$1,000 Harbour Town Giveaway – Website Competition
Find the six red words hidden on six separate pages on our website to go into the running to win.
1. The Promoter is Harbour Town Centre Management Pty Ltd (HTCM), ABN 21 001 302 610, 727
Tapleys Hill Road, West Beach, SA, 5024.
2. These Terms and Conditions govern the competition. Information on how to enter forms part of
these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and
Conditions. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
3.. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation (“Eligible Entrant”). There is
no age restriction to enter this competition. Employees of the Promoter or the immediate family of
such people are ineligible for this promotion. Any entry submitted by such a person will be void.
Only one entry can be made per person. If a person enters more than once it will be void.
4. The Competition commences at 10.00am, Friday 6 October 2017 and closes 5.00pm Tuesday 31
October 2017 (“Competition Period”).
5. An Eligible Entrant can enter the competition during the competition period by completing and
adhering to the following entry requirements of the competition. Entrants must;
5a. Entrant must find the six red words hidden that form a sentence on Harbour Town Adelaide
Website and enter via the form on the Win Page on the Harbour Town Website to go into the
running. For the avoidance of doubt the details of the page:
6. Harbour Town Centre Management will select a winner at random on 9.00am, Wednesday 1
November 2017. The winner will be contacted via phone or email and the winner will be announced
via Social Media. Centre Management’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation
of the prize. The prize elements may be terminated without notice if these Terms and Conditions are
not complied with.
8. The prize is a 1 x $1,000 Harbour Town Gift Card to be used in conjunction with the Harbour Town
Adelaide Terms and Conditions.
9. Prize values are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice. HTCM
accepts no responsibility for changes to prize values. The prize must be redeemed by 5.00pm,
Wednesday 8 November 2017.
10. Prize is not refundable, exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash or other goods or
services. Any tax implications for Eligible Persons, which may arise from this Competition are the
responsibility of the Eligible Persons, and independent advice should be sought.
11. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of similar value (to be
determined by the promoter) should the prize become unavailable for any reason.
12. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners may be required to sign legal release in a
form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Additional expenses incurred as a result
of accepting this prize are the winner’s responsibility and the Promoter and/or its affiliates accept no
liability or responsibility in respect of the same or for any loss or injury suffered as a result of
accepting the prize.
13. If a Prize is unclaimed or the winning entrants are unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions
by 5.00pm, Wednesday 15 November 2017 the prize will be redrawn.
14. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
Competition, subject to any written directions under State or Territory legislation.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
including proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to
claim a prize. Proof of identification and residency considered suitable for verification is at the
discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants who submit
an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry
process. Errors and omissions will be at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or
indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
16. The winners agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the
Competition as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any release document provided
by the Promoter, in its absolute discretion. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s
name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are winners of a draw (including photograph,
film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without
remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this
Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed
and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. This promotion is offered in good faith and is not to give rise to any legal dispute and is binding in
honour only. In case of a dispute or challenge, Centre Management’s decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into. Acceptance of prizes indemnifies Harbour Town Outlet
Shopping Centre, its retailers, managers and agents of any responsibility.
18. HTCM and its respective related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents will not be
liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or
consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition,
the promotion of this competition or the use of the prize, except for any liability that cannot be
excluded by law.