Graphic Publishing – Holidays for Couples – Win a 5-night stay in Vanuatu at the Ramada Resort – Port Vila
Terms and Conditions
Entrants must be at least 18 years or older
Entries are open to all Australian states and territories and any overseas entries are also valid
There is no limitation on entries per person
To enter, entrants must:
1. Go to the nominated website and click on the specified graphic
2. Enter their personal details in online form and answer questions
3. Tell in 25 words or less why they would like to win the accommodation
All decisions of judging are at the discretion of the promoter and no correspondence will be entered into this regard. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
Prize subject to the terms and conditions imposed by prize giver. Subject to availability and block-out dates.
Notification of winners
Winner will be notified by email within thirty (30) days of winning.
Conditions of Entry
1. The promoter is (jointly and severally where applicable) Graphic Publishing. Holidays for Couples.
2. Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. All decisions and actions of the Promoter relating to the Promotion and/or redemption of the prizes are exercised accordingly at its absolute discretion and are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
4. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
5. The Promoter may (subject to State Regulations) vary the terms of, or terminate, this promotion at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any entrant, contestant or other person. The promoter will not award the prize if the promotion is terminated for whatever reason.
6. To enter the promotion, entrants must complete the entry procedure and comply with all other applicable requirements during the promotion period.
7. Directors, management, employees and contractors of the promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers directly associated with this promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter.
8. A person who has won accommodation prizes in any competition(s) run by the promoter in the previous six (6) months prior to their entry in this competition, is automatically ineligible to enter.
9. Entrants can enter as many times as they wish. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the entry requirements.
10. Online entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
11. Ineligible or late entries will be deemed to be invalid.
12. The Promoter and/or a nominated prize provider, will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
13. All Prizes and/or parts of the prize(s) are subject to availability, non- transferable and non-exchangeable, must be used on any dates specified in these terms and conditions and/or as stipulated by the prize provider and are not redeemable for cash unless cash is specified. The promoter and/or a nominated prize provider will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided. The promoter will not be liable for any compensation in relation to those prizes.
14. The prize is accommodation only and does not include airfares, meals or transportation. The costs of transport to and from a prize venue and meals, other than those specifically referred to, will be at each winner’s cost. Accommodation is for room only – any other charges are the prize winners responsibility. The promoter and/or a nominated prize provider will not be liable for the failure of the winner and any accompanying guests to meet travel schedules or cancellations for whatever reason and regardless as to fault, and no cash or alternative tickets or bookings will be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
15. The Promoter and/or prize provider, accepts no responsibility for any tax implication that may arise from winning of the prizes.
16. If a prize winner does not redeem any element of a prize at the time stipulated then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or any part of it.
17. It is a condition of entry that the promoter has the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the name of the winner.
18. By entering this competition and ticking the ‘opt-in’ box the entrant has agreed to receive special offers and a weekly edm from Holidays for Couples (can opt-out at any time).
Yes I have read and agree to the entry terms and conditions*
1 Yes, I would like to receive the Holidays for Couples eNews
Yes Yes, I would like to received Emails from the competition sponsor.