Farmers Market Pet Food – Win a special hamper of Dry Food, Treats and Trays
Farmers Market – FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY (APRIL 2018)
Farmers Market Pet Food·Thursday, April 19, 2018
1. Information on how to enter the “Farmers Market – FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY (APRIL 2018)” promotion (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Real Pet Food Company, Ground Floor
39 Albany Street Crows Nest, NSW, 2065
Tel: 1800 732573
3. Entry is only open to Melbourne, Australia Residents who are aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entries open at 1pm AEST on 19 April 2018 and close at 12pm AEST 23 April 2018. This is stated as the Promotion Period.
6. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period: Tell us about your doggo’s biggest quirk and share their photo!
7. The winner contacted via Direct Message. It is the responsibility of the winner to check their private messages to determine if they are the winner, and to reply to the private message sent by Farmer’s Market Pet Food within 48 hours of the announcement.
8. If for any reason a winner does not respond to the Promoter providing their details by the time stipulated above, then the prize or that part of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of that prize.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original entrant.
11. By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant declares that their entry is their own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person, and that the entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
12. By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and representatives an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide licence to use, edit, reproduce and exploit their entry by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format) for any purpose. In addition, the entrant consents to the Promoter and the Promoter’s affiliates, agents or representatives infringing the entrant’s moral rights in their entry. The entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the entrant’s entry.
13. This promotion is a game of skill. Each entry will be judged based on the creativity of their entry and its relevance to the prize(s) on offer.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with entrants other than the winner(s) in relation to this Promotion or the prize.
15. The winners will win the following prize(s):
1 x 2.7 kg Dry Food
1 x Treats
1 x Trays
16. The Promoter will not provide any travel or accommodation as part of this prize pack.
17. The Promoter retains the right to substitute any prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a prize is unavailable).
18. The prize, or any unused part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. Winners should allow up to 30 days for the prize delivery. Prizes will be sent by the most suitable method of delivery for the prize (for example email or mail). The Promoter will notify the winner how they will receive their prize.
20. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
21. If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
22. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
23. The Instagram account may not be available for access from time to time during the Promotion Period. All access to, and use of, Instagram account is at the individual’s expense and risk. The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telecommunications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason.
24. The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion.
25. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
27. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Entrants release Facebook or Instagram from liability for any loss or damage which they suffer or sustain as a result of participating in the promotion.