Cudo Experiences – a Bali Resort Package Including 8 Nights at The Magani Hotel & Spa Plus Return Airfares (prize valued at $4,536)
Terms and Conditions
Schedule to Conditions of Entry
Promotion Name Bali Getaway Giveaway
Promotion Type Game of Chance – Consumer
Promoter Deals.com.au Pty Ltd (ABN 99 139 798 191) of Level 1/50-56 York Street, South
Melbourne, VIC, 3205
Permit Numbers Authorised under:
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/25452
ACT Permit No. TP 18/01158
SA Permit No. T18/1065
Entry Restrictions The promotion is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who sign up as a
member of Cudo, excluding those persons listed in clause 3 of the Conditions of Entry.
Promotion Period 8am AEST 25 June 2018 – 8am AEST 01 July 2018
Verification Requirements The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant
who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who
tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s
discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not
constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
By entering this Promotion, the entrant accepts these terms and conditions. A person
must enter this Promotion during the Promotion Period. To enter, entrants can purchase
any experience voucher available on Cudo’s website (www.cudo.com.au) from 8am AEST
25th June 2018 until 8am AEST 1st July 2018. There is no limit on the number of entries
per person. Every experience voucher purchased during the Promotion Period will qualify
as a valid entry.
Maximum Number of
There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
Draw Details Date:04/07/2018
Time: 12:00pm (AEST)
Location: Level 1, 50-56 York Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
Draw Method: Barrel Draw
There will be a total of 1 individual prize. The winner will receive 1 x Bali Getaway
Package. This is Inclusive of 8 Nights’ Accommodation valued at $4,536 and Flights
valued up to $1000 pp.
The Package Includes;
The Magani Hotel and Spa
8 Night Stay in Deluxe Room
Daily Breakfast for two
Daily Cocktail for two
3-Course Dinner for two at Mozzarella Magani
2 Course Lunch for two at Mozzarella Terrace
60 Min Massage for two at Visala Spa
Return Airport Transfers for two
10% discount off food at any Mozzarella Restaurant outlet in Bali
Return international airfares from your nearest capital city.
The Total prize is valued at $$6,536.
Prize Restrictions (if
Not Valid for School Holiday Travel
Total Prize Pool
Notification of Winners
The winners of the prize will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook account
(https://www.facebook.com/cudo.com.au/) at 3pm AEST 04th July 2018. The winners of
the prize must sign any release form that may be required by the Promoter or supplier of a
prize. After announcement of the winner, the Promoter will notify the winner via email to
arrange delivery of the prize.
Prize Claim Date Prize must be claimed by 12:00pm on 01/10/2018
If a prize is unclaimed, the Promoter will draw a winner for the unclaimed prize at 12pm
AEST on 02nd
October 2018 using the same method specified above and will notify the
winner by 3pm AEST on 2nd
October 2018, using the same method specified above The
draw will take place at the Promoter’s office.
By entering this Promotion, the entrant consents to:
the Promoter, or any of its affiliated entities, using the entrant’s details for future
marketing and promotional purposes, except if notified otherwise by the entrant;
if entrants are winners, the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice in any
media platform; and
disclosing the entrant’s personal information to third parties, including agents,
Conditions of Entry
1. Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion
constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
2. Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated
3. Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and
suppliers associated with this Promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter.
“Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted
by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
4. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
5. Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure and comply with all other applicable
requirements during the Promotion Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and
will not be accepted in any other form. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected,
ineligible or indecipherable entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things
required by the Verification Requirements). The Promoter and/or its representatives may conduct security and/or
verification checks (including enforcement of the Verification Requirements) in their absolute discretion to determine
the bona fides of an entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion. Ineligible entries will be deemed to be invalid.
7. Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) prior to the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter
may determine a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
8. The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no
changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
10. Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the
Promoter. Online entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database and
not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
11. The draw will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win the
Prize. If a winning entry is invalid, that entry will be disregarded and the prize will be awarded by drawing the next
valid entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
12. Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners and Publication Details. Winners’ names and
State/Territory of residence will be published as specified in the Schedule. The Promoter and the companies and
agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of the winners on their
13. The Prize is specified in the Prize Details. The Prize is subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The Total
Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
14. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason,
the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it,
subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any
damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes.
Independent financial advice should be sought.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines,
computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic
congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration,
tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or
damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or
downloading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to
circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the
Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from
tampering with, the entry process or the Promotion. Entrants can enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of
Entries. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the Entry Requirements and be
subject to the Entry Restrictions. Automatically- or computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
18. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further
participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant:
a. disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter,
another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion; or
b. engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to
the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
19. The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained
(including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or
taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the
minimum amount allowable by law).
20. The Promoter may use any personal information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion for the purpose of
the Promotion, and also in advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated
with the Promotion. The Promoter may disclose the information for those purposes to its related bodies corporate and
contractors. If entrants do not provide the information requested, they will not be able to enter the Promotion. The
Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A copy of the
personal information the Promoter holds about them, entrants can contact the office of the Promoter (an
administrative fee may be imposed to access personal information).