Civic Video – Win an iPhone 6 plus or Gone Girls DVDs
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is free and open to all residents of Australia, 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter, participating outlets, associated companies and its agencies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter. The promoter is Civic Video Pty Ltd (67 003 851 152) 110 Bourke Rd Alexandria NSW 2015.
3. The competition commences Sunday, 1 February 2015 and ends Sunday, 1 March 2015 at midnight.
4. Entry must be via the official competition page on the Civic Video website at www.civicvideo.com.au.
5. Entrants must enter online at http://www.civicvideo.com.au/win-with-civic/ between Sunday, 1 February 2015 and Sunday, 1 March 2015 at midnight.
6. Limit one entry per person
7. The first valid entry drawn will win an iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 inch display (Gold) and Gone Girl DVD; total valued at $1029.95
8. The next ten valid entries drawn will each win a Gone Girl DVD; valued at $29.95 each
9. The total value of prize pool is $1329.45.
10. By entering this competition the entrant agrees to receive promotional newsletter emails from the promoter. Email newsletter subscriptions can be cancelled by clicking on the “remove me from this list” link on the newsletter.
11. Winners will be drawn at Civic Video Pty Ltd 110 Bourke Rd, Alexandria NSW 2015 on Monday, 16 March 2015 at 4pm.
12. Winners will be notified via email by Monday, 6 April 2015.
13. Winners will be published on the Civic Australia Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/CivicAustralia by Friday, 17 April 2015.
14. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or sustained as a result of the prize.
15. The prize, and any portion of the prize, is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
16. Unclaimed prize(s) will be drawn on Thursday, 30 July 2015 at Civic Video Pty Ltd, 110 Bourke Rd Alexandria at 4pm. Winner(s) from unclaimed prize drawn will be notified Thursday, 18 August 2015.
17. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding to any person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. This may include a certificate displayed in the winner’s nominated store and/or “loop disc” announcement of the winner(s) and/or subscription to our electronic newsletter. Winners can opt out of in-store announcements by contacting the promoter directly either by phone on +612 9206 8800 or by sending a written request to the promoter’s address shown in point 2 of these Terms and Conditions. Email newsletter subscriptions (relevant to online entries only) can be cancelled by clicking on the “remove me from this list” link on the newsletter.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provide proof of age and identity prior to awarding the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification will be at the discretion of the Promoter.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/00359
ACT Permit No. TP 15/00178