City of Canada Bay – Win One of Three Love Local Hampers Valued at $200 Each (prize valued at $200)
CITY OF CANADA BAY LIBRARIES
Concord Library: 60 Flavelle Street, Concord
Five Dock Library: Level 1, 4-12 Garfield Street, Five Dock Follow us
Learning Space at The Connection: 30 Shoreline Drive, Rhodes @canbaylibraries
LIBRARYSTRATEGIC PLAN SURVEYPRIZE
WIN A ‘LOVELOCAL’ HAMPER
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not
complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
Prize: Win one of three ‘Love local’ hampers valued at $200. Each hamper contains items and vouchers from local
1. Only residents of NSW may enter the draw.
2. Entry is open to NSW residents who complete the City of Canada Bay Libraries Help Shape Your Library
community survey online collaborate.canadabay.nsw.gov.au/lsp or via the printed survey.
3. Only fully completed surveys will be eligible to enter the draw.
4. All entries are required to provide their name and email address for eligibility and for contact if they are a winner.
5. Entrants may only select one of the ‘Love local hamper’ options (Five Dock, Concord” or Rhodes).
6. The Promotion commences at 9am on Monday, 24 August 2020 and finishes at 5pm on Friday, 25 September
2020 (Promotion Period).
7. Entrants may enter only one entry.
8. Staff of the City of Canada Bay and their immediate families will not be eligible for the prize draw.
9. The competition will be drawn by the Manager of Library & Community Services, City of Canada Bay Council at
12pm on Wednesday, 30 September 2020.
10. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any
12. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to
indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using
the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. City of Canada Bay Council’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prize must be personally collected by Wednesday, 14 October 2020.