Channel Ten – Family Feud – Win Sony Muteki Entertainment Centre OR 1 of 5 runners-up prizes of iPad Air 2 per state
Radio Rentals Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Radio Rentals Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and the immediate families of Network Ten Pty Limited (the “Promoter”) and their associated agencies and companies or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
3. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the prior approval of their parent or guardian to enter.
4. The competition commences on Sunday 24 April 2016 at 09:00 AEST and closes on Sunday 15
May 2016 at 23:59 AEST (“Competition Period”).
5. The Competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, Channel Ten, One, Eleven and
How to Enter
6. To participate in the Competition entrants must
a. Watch Family Feud on Channel 10 to obtain the code word/s
b. Log on to tenplay.com.au/win and register their details including (but not limited to)
the code word, name, address, phone number, email address, gender and date of birth, to become a TENPlay member.
7. It is free to become a TENPlay member, however, the cost of accessing the promotional website is dependent on the entrant’s individual service provider. These Terms and Conditions apply in conjunction with the TEN Members rules.
8. Code words will be announced during the broadcast of Family Feud from Sunday 17 April 2016 to Sunday 01 May 2016.
9. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. An entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
10. A limit of one entry per member per code word applies.
11. Entries must be received by Sunday 15 May 2016 at 23:59 AEST to be included in the Prize Draw. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be entered into the Prize Draw.
12. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
13. The Prize Draw will be held on Monday 16 May 2016 at 10:00 AEST at Mercury Mobility Pty Ltd, Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
14. The Major and Minor Prize winners will be notified by a phone call within two days of the draw and in writing and, once verified, the winner’s details will be published on the TENPlay website at tenplay.com.au/win from Tuesday 17 May 2016.
15. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in their contestant entry. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
16. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Mercury Mobility Pty Ltd, Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 on Tuesday 16 August 2016 at 10:00 AEST. The unclaimed prize winner/s will be notified of their prize by phone, in writing and winner/s’ details will be published on the TENPlay website at tenplay.com.au from Tuesday 16 August 2016.
17. Prize Details
There will be one (1) Major Prize Winner and five (5) Minor Prize Winners drawn from the entries received (online) who will win one of the following prize packages:
18. The total Prize Pool is valued at up to $7,500.00 (including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now the ultimate prize redemption dates.
19. For clarity, the Major Prize draw will include all entries received in the competition. The 5 Minor Prize Draws will include entries based on state groupings:
a. Minor Prize 1: QLD
b. Minor Prize 2: NSW and ACT
c. Minor Prize 3: VIC and TAS
d. Minor Prize 4: SA
e. Minor Prize 5: WA and NT
20. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize/s are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
21. All prizes are not redeemable for cash, and are not refundable, transferable or exchangeable.
22. It is the responsibility of the winner to register their products for warranty in the manner stipulated by the Prize Provider, if required. The standard warranty conditions apply for all products. Any applications for extended warranty periods or warranty claims are the winner’s responsibility and not that of the Promoter.
￼￼￼￼AUD Value (up to)
￼￼￼￼1 x Major Prize
￼￼￼ Sony Muteki Entertainment Centre
￼￼￼￼5 x Minor Prizes
￼￼ Apple iPad Air 2
￼TOTAL PRIZE VALUE
Radio Rentals Competition TCs 210416 (2) Page 2 of 5
23. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
24. In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
25. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
26. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
27. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
28. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
29. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to government legislation.
30. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances and the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter at its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner signs any such legal documentation.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for an excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss
Radio Rentals Competition TCs 210416 (2) Page 3 of 5
or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential , arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference: (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters)due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
33. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to government legislation.
34. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
36. You consent to The Promoter collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner and prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed to a third party as a result of entering this competition, including but not limited to Mercury Mobility Pty Ltd. Your personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements The Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the promotion.
38. The Promoter is Network Ten Pty Limited (ABN: 91 052 515 250) of 1 Saunders Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
Radio Rentals Competition TCs 210416 (2) Page 4 of 5
39. Permit Approval: ACT: TP 16/00722, NSW: LTPS/16/02970, SA: T16/657
Radio Rentals Competition TCs 210416 (2) Page 5 of 5