Bounty Rewards – Pottery Barn – Win 1 of 3 Nursery packages valued over $2,000 each
Bounty Rewards – Pottery Barn Competition Terms & Conditions January 2017 – June 2017
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over, who become a new member of Bounty rewards during the Promotional Period. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 12:01am (AEDST) on 1 January 2017 and closes at 23:59pm (AEDST) on 30 June 2017 (“Promotional Period”). The judging will be done by a panel of judges as appointed by the Promoter. The judging will begin on 06 July 2017 at Bauer Media, 54 Park St, Sydney NSW 2000. The winner will be notified in writing using contact details provided in their entry and their name will be published on www.bountyrewards.com.au on 07 July 2017.
4. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. To enter, individuals must sign up to Bounty Rewards via http://www.bountyrewards.com.au/joinnow.aspx during the Promotional Period and fill in the registration form including their full name, current email address, nominate a password and answer all profile questions.
6. Only one entry per person will be permitted.
7. Incomplete, incomprehensible and illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the draw.
8. If the entry or any part of the information provided to the Entrant in relation to the entry was provided by a third party, the Entrant warrants that they have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this promotion. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
9. Any entry which the judges deem inappropriate will be invalid. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. The first three (3) valid entries drawn will be deemed the major prize winners and will each win their choice of Pottery Barn Prize pools on offer from the below options:
Option 1: Create the Perfect Playroom (Total RRP $1983)
￼￼￼￼￼Retro Ice Box Simply White
￼￼￼￼Retro Sink Simply White
￼￼￼￼￼￼Retro Oven Simply White
￼￼￼Carolina Grow Craft Table, Simply White
￼￼￼￼Carolina Kid Chair, Simply White (2)
Craft Table Paper Roll $12.00
￼￼￼￼￼Set: Anywhere Chair, Grey with White Piping
￼￼￼￼￼￼Option 2: Create the Perfect Nursery (Total RRP $1971)
￼￼Reese Crib, Simply White
￼￼￼￼￼￼Reese Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
￼￼￼Reese Dresser Simply White
￼￼￼￼Reese Topper Simply White
￼￼￼￼￼￼Option 3: Styling the Perfect Nursery (Total RRP $1885)
￼￼￼￼￼￼Classic Mom Diaper Bag Gray
￼￼￼￼￼Slipcover Solid Grey
￼￼￼￼Grey Linen Baby Journal
￼￼￼￼￼￼Sippy Cup – Grey
￼￼Animal Bib – Elephant
￼￼￼￼Monique Lhuillier Plush Rocker – Lamb
￼￼￼￼￼Core Animal Plush Stacker Jumbo
￼￼￼Core Plush Mat Lamb
￼￼￼￼Farm Activity Gym
￼￼￼￼￼Belgian Linen Bumper Grey
￼￼￼￼￼Belgian Linen Toddler Quilt Grey
￼￼￼￼Belgian Linen Crib Skirt Grey
￼￼￼￼￼￼Shooting Star Organic Crib Fitted Sheet : Crib Fitted : Grey
￼￼Silver Rope Storage: Toy Chest
￼￼￼￼￼￼Silver Rope Basket Small
￼￼Gallery Frame Shadow Box Simply White
￼￼￼All prize packs include deluxe shipping, valued at $349.95 RRP each. Total prize pool is valued at up to $6998.85 RRP (including GST & shipping); dependant on prize pool selected. Any ancillary costs including transfers and taxes associated with redeeming the prize, are not included.
12. Winners must redeem their Prize’s in full by 31 December 2017. Winners must place their preferred prize pool order within two weeks of the winner making contact.
13. Redemption of prizes is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Prizes do not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize.
14. If a product is no longer available, we reserve the right to substitute the product for one of similar value. Winner cannot make any product substitutions.
15. Prize includes deluxe shipping, to the value of $349.95. We are unable to provide our full Deluxe service to some areas. Prize can take up to 4 weeks to deliver and please note items cannot be stored. Prize will be delivered and cannot be picked up from any of our retail locations
16. Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass/ letter, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass/ letter. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the prize subject to the standard terms and conditions and guidelines of the accommodation venue and the activity service provider. Failure to follow the standard rules and guidelines presented will result in the winner forfeiting their right to participate in the said activity.
17. All elements of the prize are subject to availability with no cash alternative and the prize package is non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
18. If winner is unable to fulfill prize during time period, winner forfeits the prize package with no compensation or further liability of the promoter. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
19. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and their companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
20. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
21. In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification.
22. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
23. If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enterhowever you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
24. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
28. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
29. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for
30. The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.
31. Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/16/08893, ACT:TP16/02207, SA: T16/2002