Bonne Maman Conserve – Win a Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Casserole & One Year Supply of Bonne Maman Conserve (prize valued at $750)
“WIN A LE CREUSET SIGNATURE CAST IRON ROUND CASSEROLE & 1 YEAR
SUPPLY OF BONNE MAMAN CONSERVE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers (as
defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse,
child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent,
step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister
4. Entries into the promotion open on 14/10/2019 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on
31/12/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase, any 370g Bonne Maman Conserve
jar from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying
Purchase”). A participating retailer is any supermarket in Australia that stocks the
Promoter’s products and displays material advertising this promotion (“Participating
6. To enter, individuals must then visit www.bonnemaman.com.au, follow the prompts to
the promotion entry page, input the requested details including first name, last name,
full residential address, email address and phone number and submit the fully
completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to
produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the
Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase
was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to
believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry
process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to
jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal
rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast
Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 06/01/2020 at 3:00pm AEDST. The Promoter may draw
additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible
entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the
draw and their names will be published at www.bonnemaman.com.au from
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first valid entry drawn will win a Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Casserole
26cm; a Rainbow Ramekin set, a medium spatula and a one-year supply of Bonne
Maman Traditional Range (24 x 370g jars) valued $778.80 in total.
15. The next valid entry drawn will win a Bonne Maman & Le Creuset Gift Box valued at
16. The next ten (10) valid entries drawn will win a Bonne Maman Conserve Selection
valued at $31.20.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a
prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize
(or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves
the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value
and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is $1,227.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash.
21. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 07/04/2020 at the same time and
place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and
their names will be published at www.bonnemaman.com.au from 07/04/2020.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the
event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in
any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting
this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured,
distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or
fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions
from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under
the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the
ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia
(“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be
excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its
respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence),
for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether
direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is
not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late,
lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
27. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion
and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to
agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian
regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also
at www.bonnemaman.com.au/privacy. In addition to any use that may be outlined in
otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and
profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant.
update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian
Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt
with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose
PI to any entity outside of Australia.
28. The Promoter is Andros Barker’s Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 74 090 731 427) of Suite 499,
1 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004, telephone (3) 9863 8137.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/38621