AMP – Sign Up to News & Insghts for a chance to Win an iPhone 7
‘Subscribe to News&insights for a chance to win’ Promotion
Terms and conditions
1. Participation/entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
2. The promoter of this promotion is AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379 of 33 Alfred Street, Sydney NSW 2000 – contactable on +61 (02) 9257 7861 (Promoter). The Promoter means the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate.
Who can enter?
3. An eligible person is an Australian resident of 18 years or over (Eligible Person). Subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below, any Eligible Person will be eligible to enter the draw.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter (and a related body corporate of the Promoter), and agencies associated with this promotion are eligible to enter.
5. There will be three (3) prize winner(s).
6. Each winner will receive a 32GB, 4.7-inch display, unlocked, black coloured iPhone 7 valued at $1079.00.
7. The prize excludes mobile phone carrier plan, sim card or any other iPhone accessory.
8. Any ongoing, maintenance costs or other costs associated with using the iPhone are the responsibility of each winner.
9. Total maximum prize pool value is $3237.
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
How to enter
11. The promotion commences 12:01am Sydney time on 1 October 2016 and closes 11:59pm Sydney time on 31 March 2017 (Promotional Period).
12. To enter, Eligible Persons must—during the Promotional Period—subscribe to the AMP News&insights newsletter (with a valid email address) as set out below.
13. To subscribe to the AMP News&insights newsletter, the Eligible Person must complete the subscription form and enter a valid email address. The subscription form can be obtained:
a) Online at www.amp.com.au; or
b) Online at www.amp.com.au/subscribetowin; or
c) Online at www.amp.com.au/personal/insights/news-and-insights/newsletter-subscription; or
d) Via a link on the AMP Australia Facebook company page; or
e) Via a link on an AMP company Twitter post.
14. Existing subscribers with a valid email address who are Eligible Persons will be automatically entered into the draw.
15. All entries must be received by 11:59pm Sydney time on 31 March 2017.
16. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible subscription forms or subscriptions without a valid email address will be deemed invalid entries.
17. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
Promoter’s rights with respect to entries and entrants
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to:
a) verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants (including an entrant’s name, age and place of residence); and
b) disqualify any entrant who:
(i) submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
(ii) tampers with the entry process; and
c) accept in its absolute discretion any entry that contains errors or omissions.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) to disqualify any entrant;
b) disqualify any entry; or
c) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to take such steps as the Promoter considers reasonably necessary to address the interference or change of circumstances which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the promotion.
20. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the identity of the entrant.
21. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. The draw will take place at AMP Life Limited, Level 23, 33 Alfred Street Sydney NSW 2000 on 10 April 2017 at 12:00pm Sydney time.
23. The first three (3) entries drawn from all valid entries received in the Promotional Period will each win a prize. There are only 3 prizes in total to be won.
24. The prize winner(s) will be notified by email and the winner’s names will be published on the News&insights AMP web page and the AMP Australia Facebook company page by 12 April 2017.
25. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion including with respect to any aspect of the draw and the prize winner(s) is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. By accepting the prize, the prize winners agree to cooperate with the Promoter in regard to further promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
Unavailable and unclaimed prizes
26. If any prize is unavailable due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
27. If any prize is unclaimed by 10 July 2017, a draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 12 July 2017 at the same time of day and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Subsequent winner(s) name(s) will be published in News&insights AMP web page and the AMP Australia Facebook company page. If any prize for the unclaimed prize draw is unclaimed by 12 October 2017, the prizes will be forfeited.
28. If for any reason this Promotion does not run as planned by the Promoter or is likely not to run as planned by the Promoter, the Promoter may take such steps as it considers reasonably necessary to manage the risks associated with the divergence which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the promotion.
Privacy and consent of the entrant
29. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same (where applicable)) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), promoting future promotions of the Promoter (of any kind), promoting the Promoter and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
32. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. Eligible Persons understand that they are providing their personal information to AMP and not to Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to AMP and not to Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. Facebook, Twitter or any other social network will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant , as a result of participating in the competition (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
33. The entrant is solely liable for the costs he or she incurs in entering the Promotion and claiming a prize.
No liability of the promoter
34. Neither the Promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for:
a) a personal injury or distress caused by a prize; or
b) any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly as a result of entering or winning the promotion, except for injury, loss, damage or expense caused by the fraud, gross negligence or breach of contract by the Promoter.
The types of liabilities contemplated by sub-paragraphs (a) and (b) directly above include, but are not limited to technical difficulties, equipment malfunction, theft, unauthorised access, an entry or prize claim which is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to an act or omission beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or tax liability.
NSW Permit No. – LTPS/16/07363
VIC Permit No. n/a
ACT Permit No. – TP 16/01828
SA Permit No. n/a
NT Permit No. n/a