ALDI Australia – Christmas Tableware – Win everything you need to serve it up in style
“ALDI CHRISTMAS TABLEWARE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is ALDI Stores (A Limited Partnership) (ABN 90 196 565 019) of 1 Sargents Road, Minchinbury, NSW 2770, telephone 13 25 34 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Individuals must have a Facebook account to be eligible submit an entry.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Promotion commences on 7:30am AEDT 20/11/2017 and ends at 15:00pm AEDT on 21/11/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
7. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: Comment on the competition post on the ALDI Australia Facebook page and tell us your favourite FAMILY DINNER
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw(s) will take place at the Promoter’s head office, 1 Sargents Road, Minchinbury, NSW 2770 on 21/11/2017 at 16:00pm AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. Winner(s) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw (and via telephone where deemed suitable or necessary by the Promoter) and their name(s) will be published at www.facebook.com/ALDI.Australia from 21/11/2017.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn will win 1 x Crofton 12 Piece Dinner Set valued at $29.99, 1 x Crofton Salad Servers 2 Piece Set valued at $7.99 and 1 x Crofton Premium Cutlery 16 Piece Set valued at $19.99. The second valid entry drawn will win 1 x Crofton 12 Piece Dinner Set valued at $29.99, 1 x Crofton Salad Servers 2 Piece Set valued at $7.99 and 1 x Crofton Premium Cutlery 16 Piece Set valued at $19.99. The third valid entry drawn will win1 x Crofton Salad Servers 2 Piece Set valued at $7.99 and 1 x Crofton Premium Cutlery 16 Piece Set valued at $19.99.
16. The following conditions apply to the prize(s): Style, colour or design may vary to image depicted in the Facebook post.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is $143.92.
20. Prize(s), or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. A draw for any unclaimed prize(s) may take place on 21/02/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner(s), if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name(s) will be published www.facebook.com/ALDI.Australia from 21/02/2018.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the Internet in relation to the promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking, redemption and/or use of a prize.
27. As a condition of accepting a prize, winner(s) may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/17/02158, ACT Permit No. TP17/01574.
FOR LOTTERY DEPARTMENT REFERENCE ONLY:
First potential commencement date: 16/09/2017
Last potential closing date: 14/06/2018
Last potential draw date: 15/06/2018
Last potential publication date: 15/06/2018
Last potential unclaimed prize draw date: 15/09/2018
Last potential unclaimed prize publication date: 15/09/2018
· No individual prize will exceed $1,000
· The total prize pool is capped at $100,000 in each of NSW and the ACT
· No prohibited prizes will be given away
· If total prize pool in a single national promotion exceeds $5,000, a separate/new permit in SA would need to be obtained also.