Active Kids Healthy Home – Win a 15ml Bottle of Doterra Lemon Essential Oil
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MOONEE PONDS CENTRAL
Human Nature Little More Love Tour
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion
(“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times and dates throughout these Terms
and Conditions will be based on Victorian local time. The “Participating Centre” is Moonee Ponds Central.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to VICTORIAN residents aged 18 years or over.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Mirvac Group or any of the Promoter’s agencies that
are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether by birth or by
adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to
enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at 3pm on Monday 18th
February 2019 and ends at 11:59pm on Tuesday 26th
2019 (“Promotion Period”).
5. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, simply visit
www.facebook.com/mooneepondscentral and find the post about “Human Nature Little More Love Tour” and respond
accordingly in the comments section of the post.
6. Limit of one (1) entry permitted per eligible person.
7. 8 x provisional winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. The Promoter reserves the right to select
reserves and record them in the event that the person who submitted the original entry that is selected is ineligible,
or does not claim the prize within four (4) weeks of the Promoter first attempting to notify the winner.
8. The provisional winner will be notified by announcement on the Facebook post. A provisional winner will only be
deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter.
9. The 5 selected entries, as determined by the judges, will win a double to see ‘Human Nature Little More Love Tour’
valued at $183.20.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine
the identity of the entrant.
12. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any reason a
winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the
prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
13. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter in
its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value
14. The RRP of each double pass to Human Nature Little More Love Tour’ live show prize is $183.20 ea. The total prize
15. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a
winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without
remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome).
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participating
Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who
submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to
any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties,
unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the
Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means
that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the the
statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other
implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of
Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Mirvac Group of companies (including their respective officers,
employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and
the Mirvac Group of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for
and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties
or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third
party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether
received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation
in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner;
or (f) use of the prize.
23. It is a condition of taking the prize, that the winner sign a deed of release and indemnity in the form required by the
Promoter or any prize supplier.
24. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited
to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the
full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason
whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any
intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually
inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender,
not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
(c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
(d) the Content is the original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
(e) they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights
pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
(f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright,
content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above
25. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-
licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce,
modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited
to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use,
attribution or liability.
26. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with
the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php. This
promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand
that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides
will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints
about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss
or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion
(including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law
27. The Promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant and may for this purpose, disclose such
information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, gift suppliers and
regulatory authorities. Participation in the Promotion is conditional on providing this information. If the entrant opts in
at time of entry, the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for
promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or
request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All personal details of entrants will be stored in
Promoter’s active marketing database. To request details to be removed, please go to http://mirvac-
retail.myopensign.com/unsubscribe or write to the Marketing Manager, Moonee Ponds Centre, 14-16 Hall Street,
Moonee Ponds. Information will be removed as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with the
h t t p : / / w w w . m i r v a c . c o m / p r i v a c y – p o l i c y . All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
28. The “Promoter” is Mirvac Real Estate Pty Ltd (ABN 6 5 0 0 3 3 4 2 4 5 2 ) of Level 26, 60 Margaret Street, Sydney
NSW 2000 trading as Moonee Ponds Central, 14-16 Hall Street, Moonee Ponds.
29. “Mirvac Group” means the Promoter, each of the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, each person with whom the
Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate is in joint venture or partnership, and each entity, trust, partnership
or fiduciary arrangement (including each managed investment scheme) of any nature of which the Promoter or any
of its related bodies corporate has been, is or becomes the trustee, manager or responsible entity.