9Honey- Win a Brand New Mitsubishi Outlander Exceed (prize valued at $47,500)
“9HONEY MITSUBISHI” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and
Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years and over. Entrants
under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further,
the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and
Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into
a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means
any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child
(whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-
grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-
sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 9:00am AEST on 16/10/2017 and ends at 11:59pm
AEDST on 26/11/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit
https://9honeyemailcompetition.nine.com.au/, log in to their existing Nine
account (or sign up for an account if they do not already have one, by
following on screen prompts) follow the prompts to the promotional entry
page, input all requested details (including phone number) and submit the
completed entry form. Entrants must complete any missing fields from their
Nine profile when prompted including First Name, Last Name, Email, Date of
Birth, Post Code and Gender. Entrants must also subscribe to receive 9Honey
emails at the time of entry and remain subscribed at the time of the draw to be
eligible to win.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries
and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and
Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or
other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of
the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s
discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to
recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entries are limited to one entry per day per email.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Nine Network, 24 Artarmon Road, Willoughby
NSW 2068 at 12 midday AEDST 28/11/2017.
11. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing via email within two (2)
business days of the draw and their name will be published on
http://honey.nine.com.au on Monday, 4th December 2017.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The first valid entry drawn will win a Mitsubishi 18MY Mitsubishi Outlander
Exceed AWD Auto DiD. RRP is $47,500. Drive away price is $47,500.
13. with automatic transmission. Total prize value is up to AUD$47,500 including
registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery
charges (which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, options,
petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The
Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, accommodate the winner’s colour
preference (excluding metallic options), subject to availability. The winner
must collect the prize from their nearest authorised Mitsubishi dealership.
14. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register
the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another
person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose
of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such
arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide
the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by
the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize
that the winner (or the winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is under the
age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined
by the Promoter in its discretion.
15. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be
awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
16. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$47,500. Prize is not transferable or
exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless specified otherwise.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does
not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be
18. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to
substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject
to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on Monday 5th March 2018
at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from
a regulatory authority. The winner (if any) will be notified by telephone and in
writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will
be published on http://honey.nine.com.au on Thursday 8th March 2018
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or
voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or
recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without
remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any
outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or
supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being
conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical
difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right,
in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any
entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to
modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use
of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means
that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will
render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or
purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as
provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other
implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in
the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except
for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and
agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any
theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize
claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these
Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) use of the prize.
25. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal
information will be stored on the Promoter’s database. The Promoter may use
this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including
contacting the entrant electronically. The Promoter is bound by the Australian
Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and its
26. At the time of entry, entrants can also opt-in to receive updates from
Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd, 53 007 870 395 of 1284 South Road, Clovelly
Park, SA 5039 (“Mitsubishi”). Personal information will be stored on
Mitsubishi’s databases. Mitsubishi may use this information for future
marketing purposes regarding their products, including contacting the entrant
27. The Promoter is Nine Network Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 88 008 685 407) of 24
Artarmon Road, Willoughby NSW 2068.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/17075, ACT Permit No. TP17/01674 and SA
Licence No. T17/1563.