Toro – Pope – Win 1 of 10 Spring prize packs
Toro Australia – Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions Pope is a Registered Trademark of Toro Australia.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to competitions administered on Toro Australia’s Facebook page and the Pope Products Facebook page.
Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other material relating to the Competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
1. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18, excluding employees of Toro and their family members, and anyone connected in any way with the Competition or helping to set up the Competition. Entrants must have an Australian residence that their prize can be delivered to.
2. Entries will only be accepted by way of a comment on the Competition post on the Pope Products Facebook page.
3. Entries will not be accepted after the published closing date/time of the Competition. 4. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
5. There is no entry fee or purchase required to enter this competition. Any cost associated with accessing the Competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
6. Entries that are considered unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane or offensive will not be deemed valid and will be rejected at the judges’ discretion.
7. Following submission, all entries become and remain the property of Toro Australia. Toro Australia has the right to copy the entries in any manner it determines, and to authorise other parties to do so, without limitation.
8. The prize offered will be published on the Competition post on Facebook. Toro Australia is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third parties.
9. Winners will be chosen based on the terms stated on the Competition post by Toro Australia. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Competition winner/s will be posted on the original Facebook Competition post within one week of entries closing. The winner/s will be tagged where possible and a request will be made for the winner to contact Toro Australia via private message to arrange for the prize to be delivered. Photo identification must be supplied by the winner/s for prizes collected from Toro, and prizes must be collected within 30 days of winner notification, unless stated otherwise. Should the winner of any prize not claim the prize, or if Toro Australia is unable to contact the winner of a prize within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and Toro Australia shall hold no liability towards the prize winner.
11. No alternatives to prizes will be offered. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Prizes are subject to availability and Toro Australia reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Lost or stolen prizes cannot be replaced.
12. To redeem any voucher prizes, the voucher must be shown in store at the checkout. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced. Voucher prizes must be redeemed within the timeframe specified on the voucher.
13. The winner agrees to the use of their name in any publicity material.
14. Toro Australia reserves the right to use any entrants’ supplied contact details for future marketing initiatives.
15. Entrants consent to Toro Australia using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including, without limitation, photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Toro Australia.
16. In participating in this Competition, the winners agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting Toro Australia a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
18. Toro Australia reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice. Any changes to the Competition will be published on Facebook as soon as practicable.
19. By entering any Facebook Competition on the Pope Products Facebook page, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.