Sephora Australia – Wellness – Win 1 of 5 prize package valued at $275 each
SEPHORA WELLNESS COMPETITION T&C’s
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The promoter is Sephora Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 37169030737) located at Suite 3, Level 7, 133 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000 (the “Promoter”).
1. Information on how to enter the competition and prizes forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen (18) years and above. Entrants who are below eighteen (18) years of age at the time of submitting their entry must obtain their parent and / or guardian’s consent to participate in the cometition. Employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences at 12.00am EST on Wednesday 4th October 2017 and concludes at 4.00pm EST on Friday 19th of October 2017 (the “Competition Period”).
4. To enter, entrants must do the following during the Competition Period:
a. Visit Sephora Australia’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/sephoraaustralia/ and submit their responses to the question: “Tell us in 25 words or less your #1 beauty secret for glowing skin?” by commenting on the contest post on Sephora Australia’s Timeline.
b. FOLLOW Sephora Australia on Facebook
5. Multiple entries are allowed.
6. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on their merits.
7. Judging will take place at 5.00pm EST on the 19th of October 2017 at Sephora’s Sydney head office, 133 Castlereagh Street Sydney. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
The best 5 entries, as determined by the Promoter, will win a prize package valued at $275.00 AUD. The prize package 1X Cilk Rose Water, 1x Kora Organics Noni Body Oil, Welle co Super Elixir Caddy, 1x Welle co Super Elixir Nourishing Protein, 1x Bodyism Beauty Food, Serenity or Body Brilliance, 1x Welle co Super Elixir Bottle, 1x Beauty Chef Glow Powder and 1x Beauty Chef Hydration.
8. The winners will be notified by the Promoter via Facebook direct message regarding his/her winning entry by 6PM EST of Thursday 19th October 2017. The winner must then reply to this message by 12.00PM EST Friday 20th October 2017 in order to accept the prize. The winner must supply his/her name, date of birth, address and phone number in his/her acceptance response via email to the Promoter to the email address provided in the notification message by the Promoter. A failure by the winner to respond by the prescribed time and date will be treated as a forfeiture of the prize and that prize may be withdrawn if unawarded.
9. Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
10. If any prize or an element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. The winner will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition.
13. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by the winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which cannot be excluded by law.
14. In participating in this competition entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and to the extent permitted by law, releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this competition. Any queries, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
15. Facebook entries will be deemed accepted at the time of transmission if all mandatory steps are complied with. In any dispute relating to whether entries have been received or not will be determined by the Promoter, whose decision is final. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be incomplete, inaccurate, underage, erroneous, ineligible, offensive, misleading, inappropriate or incomprehensible will be deemed invalid, as well as any entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook must be in accordance with Facebook’s terms.
16. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of copyright and any intellectual property rights in their entry subsisting throughout the world is hereby assigned to the Promoter in consideration for the opportunity to win and without the payment of any further fee or compensation. Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.
17. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine whether any of the content will be posted or remain posted on its websites, including the Sephora Australia Facebook page. The Promoter reserves the right to vet or remove content from its websites at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion (including if properly notified that such content infringes any third party intellectual property rights). Notwithstanding any decision by the Promoter to post any of the content on its websites, the terms and warranties set out in these Terms & Conditions continue to apply.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter publishing their name and/or associated entry on the Promoter’s website and associated social media pages including Facebook.
19. By participating in the competition, entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, entry, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for a one (1) year period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.