De Lorenzo – 12 Days of Xmas Competition – Like and share post each day to enter and win hair care products
12 Days of Xmas giveaways!! Starts 9th December 2013!
December 6, 2013 at 11:28am
WIN prizes from De Lorenzo for our ‘12 days of GIVEAWAYS’ Facebook promotion.
To win you have to; Like our Page,Share the post & Comment : ‘What do you love about De Lorenzo products?’
Promotion commences on 06/12/13 at 09:00AEST and campaign closes 24/12/13 24:00. For conditions of entry, see below.
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To enter, Like the De Lorenzo Facebook Page, Share that days Facebook Post, & comment ‘What do you love about DeLorenzo products?’
3. Entry is only open to all permanent residents of Australia. Where an entrant is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must provide written permission for the entrant to participate.
4. An entrant cannot enter the Promotion more than once.
5. This is a game of skill and entries will be judged by a panel of Judges at De Lorenzo . The most creative and original entries will win. Each entry shall be individually judged based on literary merit. The Judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants,including in the event of a dispute. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
6. The competition will be judged each day after the promotion ends for that day at De Lorenzo, 103 Carnarvon Street, Silverwater NSW 2128. If a winner is under the age of 18years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
7. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at De Lorenzo as are necessary for an unclaimed prize one months after the judging date, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated postal address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. The promoter will not beheld liable for any late, lost or misdirected mail
9. Employees and their immediate families of De Lorenzo their agencies and companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle,aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1stcousin.
10. The winner will be notified in writing by email and posted on the De Lorenzo Facebook Page, and the prize will be delivered to the postal address supplied in the winner’s entry email.
11. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by De Lorenzo and arec orrect at time of printing. The prize value is in Australian dollars. ThePromoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered(including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
14. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prizes and these Terms and Conditions, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant[LFAY1] .
15. If any act or omission, event or circumstances occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which prevents the Promoter from complying with these conditions of entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to performer delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right(subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend thePromotion.
16. The competition commences on 09/12/13 at 09:00 and entries close at 24:00 AEST on 24/12/13. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database and not at the time of transmission by an entrant.
18. All entries become the property of thePromoter. By entering this Promotion, each entrant is taken to consent to thePromoter using the entrant’s personal information to administer the Promotion,announce the winner and disclose the entrant’s personal information to organisations that assist the Promoter with administering the Promotion and announcing the winner, and to third parties as required by law (including authorities that regulate this Promotion). The Promoter is bound by the National PrivacyPrinciples in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and by entering into this Promotion,each entrant also consents to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing.
19. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the Entry Statement submitted is their original literary workwhich does not infringe any rights of any third party. A breach of the warranty set out in this condition will result in the entrant’s entry being deemed invalid.
20. As a condition of entry into this Promotion,each entrant irrevocably grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide license to use and exploit all intellectual property rights(including without limitation, copyright) in and to the Entry Statement and completed feedback form, and consents to the Promoter doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of the Entry Statement and feedback form or which may otherwise constitute an infringement of the entrant’s moral rights (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)). For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter may use all or any part of an entrant’s Entry Statement and feedback form for any purposes at its discretion, including, without limitation, using the entrant’s Entry Statement for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, whether in respect of this competition, the Promoter or otherwise. In addition, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter against all loss,damages and costs incurred by the Promoter arising from that entrant’s breach of the warranty set out in condition.
21. The promoter cannot post the prizes to to Post Office boxes.
22. Prize pool: 12 x Summer Styler , 11 x Absorb & Extenguish Due, 10 x Allevi8 Travel Packs, 9 x Repair& Finish Duo, 8 x Rejuven8 Travel Packs, 7 x Repair & Hydrate due, 6 x PrescriptivePhilosophy kit of your choice, 5x Novofusion colour care kit of your choice, 4 x Accentu8 Christmas packs, 3 x Rejuvent8 Christmas packs, 2 x PrescriptiveChristmas pack of your choice, 1 x 12 months supply of stock ($100 per month).Total prize pool $3400.
23. The Promoter is: De Lorenzo, 103 Carnarvon Street, Silverwater NSW 2128.