African Wildlife & Natural Focus Safaris – Win a 12-day trip of a lifetime in South Africa
1. “Win a Trip to South Africa“ is a photography competition.
2. Information on how to enter the photography competition and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Promoter is African Wildlife Safaris.
4. African Wildlife Safaris reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any time and change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to any participant, if this is necessitated by unforeseen circumstances beyond African Wildlife Safaris’ reasonable control.
ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY
5. Entries open 9 am (AEST) on 9 December 2013 and close at 5.30pm (AEST) 28 February 2014.
6. The competition is only open to residents of Australia. Any Australian professional or amateur photographer, regardless of age or gender may participate.
7. Only photographs that match the theme of “people, places, landscapes or animals” will be accepted into the competition.
8. Entries can only be submitted online at facebook.com/awsnfs using the specific entry form.
9. Entrants must provide the following personal details: full name, email address and a day time contact number or mobile phone number.
10. Please note that African Wildlife Safaris may contact winning entrants to obtain higher resolution images for promotional purposes.
11. Photographs must be accompanied with a caption of 10 words or less and this caption forms part of the entry for judging purposes. Entries without a caption are ineligible for this prize.
12. Entrants retain the copyright to their photographs.
13. By submitting an entry to the competition, an entrant warrants that he/she was the sole photographer responsible for taking or otherwise creating each photograph and that he/she is the sole owner of the copyright to such photograph. By entering the competition, the entrant confirms that all persons appearing in the photograph have consented to the entrant submitting the photo as part of this competition.
14. By submitting an entry, all entrants are deemed to have agreed to and shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
15. The winner of the prize agrees to share the photos taken during the trip and provide us with blog entries during or following their trip. The winner’s final submission give African Wildlife Safaris a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable permission to reproduce the winner’s photographs and blogs without a fee for the purpose of marketing and promoting African Wildlife Safaris and South Africa Tourism both in print and online.
15. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. Incomplete and indecipherable entries and any entry which has incorrectly entered personal information or contact details shall be deemed an invalid entry.
18. Images that are considered unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, unduly sexually oriented, racially offensive, or that promote a commercial product or service, contain objectionable content or are otherwise considered inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected in the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
19. Entries will be judged by a judging panel within seven (7) days after the end date of the Competition.
20. The Prize (as defined below) will be awarded to the top entrant as decided by the judging panel.
21. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The Promoter may select additional reserve entries in the case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is selected as a winner.
22. The decision of the voting and Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into between the Promoter and the entrants in this respect.
23. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter within five (5) business days after the end date of the Competition.
24. The winner will be announced on the website www.africanwildlifesafaris.com.au and Facebook page www.facebook.com/awsnfs within seven (7) days after the end date of the Competition. The winner will also be contacted directly.
25. The prize is a 12 day safari package in South Africa for 2 adults and includes accommodation at The Michelangelo Hotel in Johannesburg (2 nights) Cape Royale in Cape Town (2 nights) Franschhoek Country House & Villas (2 nights) on bed & breakfast basis and 2 nights at Kings Camp, 2 nights at Mala Mala Camp, 1 night at Hippo Hollow on Full board (all meals) including game activities. Also included are all transfers, half day sightseeing in Johannesburg and Cape Town with English speaking guide and domestic airfares Johannesburg/Cape Town/Hoedspruit & Mupamalanga to Johannesburg.
Prize does not include: Return airfares from Australia to South Africa, tips, travel insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, meals not included in the package and spending money.
26. Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
27. The prize must be redeemed and all travel completed by 30 November 2014. The prize is subject to availability at each property and service and some blackout dates (dates when travel is not permitted) might apply.