Woolworths – #FreshMagHomeCook – Win a $3,000 Woolworths Wish Gift Card or 1 of 12 minor prizes
WOOLWORTHS ‘#FRESHMAGHOMECOOK’ COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents from Australia, aged 13 years and over only. Directors, management and employees of Woolworths Limited and its agencies directly associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. If a winner is under 18 years of age, then the prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian of the winner, on the winner’s behalf.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and Woolworths employment status) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications, or technical difficulties. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
5. Promotion dates, details and instructions on how to enter are as follows:
Enter for your chance to win a Grand Prize of a $3,000 Woolworths Wish Gift Card, second prize of a $1,000 Woolworths Wish Gift Card and third prize of a $500 Woolworths Wish Gift Card. During each week of the Promotion (being the 7 day period between each Wednesday – Tuesday of the Promotion), judges will award the best entry a $50 Woolworths Wish Gift Card over a 10 week duration (“Weekly Winners”). The grand prize, second prize and third prize will be chosen from the Weekly Winners. There are 13 prizes to be won in total.
Competition commences 10:00am AEST Wednesday 29th April 2015 and closes 11:59pm AEST Tuesday 7th July 2015 (‘Competition Period’).
To enter the competition all entrants must:
a) Develop a recipe from scratch using a Select product.
b) Take a photo of the dish using a Select product, ensuring the Select product packaging can be seen in the photo.
c) Share the photo of the creation on Woolworths Instagram @woolworths_au using the hashtag #FreshMagHomeCook.
d) Ensure that your social media profile is set to public on Instagram so that our judges can view the entry via the # FreshMagHomeCook hashtag.
Weekly winners will be selected on the basis of creative merit and will be announced on or before every Wednesday at 9:00am on Woolworths Instagram @woolworths_au . Weekly winners will be notified via theirinstagram account nominated in their entry. Prizes will be sent via Australia Post within 30 days of announcing the winners.
The Grand Prize winner will be selected on the basis of how many likes their entry has received on the Woolworths Instagram as part of the photo album. The photo with the most likes by 5pm Tuesday 14th July 2015 will be selected as the winner. Winners will be contacted by 5pm on Tuesday 21st July 2015.
In the event of a tie, the judges will select the winner based on creative merit. The judges’ decision in this case is final.
6. Multiple entries are permitted per person each week however only one will be shortlisted for the prize.
7. Each entry must:
a) use at least one Select product;
b) be the original work of the entrant and not be created in conjunction with any other person;
c) not be offensive, defamatory, unlawful or likely to cause offense to other persons; and
d) be free of any claims, including copyright and intellectual property claims, by any other parties.
The Promoter may exclude any entry that does not meet the above criteria.
8. The total prize pool is $5,000.
• In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. Prizes are not transferable.
9. By entering, entrants give Woolworths Limited the permission to publish their name, state and entry on the Woolworths website at www.woolworths.com.au, Woolworths Fresh Print & Digital Magazine and Woolworths Instagram account. All entries become the property of the Promoter and entries will not be returned. The Promoter may use the entries, winners’ names and any other details for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without any fee being paid to the winner,
10. The promoter may select additional reserve entries that they determine to be the next best in the event of an unclaimed prize or an invalid entry or ineligible entrant being selected as a winner. Winners have 30 days to claim their prize after the first contact from the promoter.
Winners will be contacted through Instagramand at the username/profile they used to share their photo.
11. The Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on its creative merit. Entrants can choose to include or not include copy with their submitted photo however entries will be judged predominantly on the visual submission. Winning weekly entries will be contacted on Instagram to email through their recipes for the main prize judging. The best entries as determined by the judges will win a prize. The judges’ decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that two (2) or more entries are exactly the same, and the entry is chosen as a winner, the prize will be awarded to the entrant who entered first.
12. The Promoter will not be responsible for lost prizes caused by incorrect addresses provided by the prize winner. The Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit by Australia Post.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
14. Any cost associated with accessing Woolworths instagram page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
16. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Personal information will only be used to contact and announce the winners. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. If you require access to your personal information, email email@example.com.
17. In the case of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition entirely, or recommence it on similar conditions at a later date.
18. All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering this competition, entrants are providing information to Woolworths Limited and not to Instagram. This promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Instagram guidelines which can be found at: https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511/
19. The Promoter is Woolworths Limited, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW, 2153 ABN 88 000 014 675