Estee Lauder Dare to Wear Red – Win a trip to Los Angeles, USA or 1 of 20 Modern Muse Le Rouge Gift packs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GAME OF SKILL
Multi Channel Network Pty Limited ABN 72 077 436 974 of Level 6, 60 Union Street, Pyrmont, NSW 2009
Estee Lauder Modern Muse – Dare to Wear Red in LA!
Australian residents aged 18 years and over And Australian residents under 18 years who have obtained the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter this Competition.
Employees of Promoter and the suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition, and the immediate family of all such employees.
Starts at 00:01 hours AEST on Sunday 22nd November 2015 and ends at 15:00 hours AEST on Saturday 19th December 2015
Entrants are to post a photo on their Public Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Vine account, displaying how they “Dare to Wear Red” using the hashtag #daretowearred and tagging in @esteelauder
winner(s) and delivering the Prize(s) to the Contest winner(s).
One (1) entry per person per day.
Originality and creativity
Major and Runner up prize winners will be selected at 10:00 hour AEST on Tuesday 22nd December 2015 at the offices of the Promoter
All winners will be contacted via their social platform in which they entered, by the 24th December 2015
To be claimed by January 22nd 2016
One major prize winner will win the following prize:
(1) This prize may only be claimed by either 2 adults both aged over 18 or 1 adult aged over 18 year accompanying 1 person under the age of 18 years.
(2) Return economy class airfares for 2 people, from the winners nearest Australian Capital city to Los Angeles, USA – Valued at AUD
(3) All airline and airport taxes – Valued at AUD $1,420.00
(4) Return private transfers for 2 people from airport to accommodation in Los Angeles – Valued at AUD $500.00
(5) 7 nights luxury 5* accommodation in Los Angeles for 2 people in a twin share room – Valued at AUD $5,900.00
(6) 5-hour Ultimate Styling Makeover Session, including;
o 3-hour personal shop with your very own Personal Fashion
Stylist for 2 people – Valued at AUD $1,500
o Styled cut, wash and blow dry at an exclusive hairdressing
salon for the Winner only – Valued at AUD $400.00
o Make-up makeover and educational tutorial with your
professional make-up artist for the Winner only- Valued at
(7) Gourmet Dinner for 2 people at Celebrity hot spot Spago – up to the
value of AUD $400.00
(9) An Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge Giftpack for the Winner only – valued at AUD $328.00 RRP
Twenty (20 only) Runner Up Prize Winners will win an Estée Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge Gift pack, containing:
(1) 1 x Estée Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge Eau de Parfum 100ml, valued at AUD $160.00 RRP
(2) 1 x Estée Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge Shimmer Body Lotion 200ml, valued at AUD $80.00 RRP
(3) 1 x Estée Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Envious, valued at AUD $50.00 RRP
(4) 1 x Estée Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Envious, valued at AUD $38.00 RRP
Total Prize Value
AUD $21,888 (Including GST)
In relation to the travel component of the prize:
All travel is subject to availability at all times and maybe dependent on
select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability
with accommodation partner.
Travel is valid until 10 December 2016. Block out periods include 10
December 2015 until 25 January 2016 and from 20 June 2016 until 10
August 2016 along with all other special event periods.
All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of
requested departure dates.
All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made
via Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents.
Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and
conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and
the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices. No
portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is no refundable
In the event the winner is under the age of 18 years, they must be
accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Winner and companion must be in possession of a valid passport with
a minimum of 6 months validity on it prior to departure.
Winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or
suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed.
Visas, valid passports, additional spending money, meals (other than
those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited
to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the
travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the
travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions as
It is the winner’s responsibility to organise transport to/from the
airport departure/return point. Prize-winner and travel companions
must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
In relation to the accommodation component of the prize:
(a) the Winner may be required to provide a valid credit card imprint or cash deposit at check-in for the purpose of covering incidental or other charges at the hotel; and
(b) unless expressly stated otherwise in the description of the Prize in these Terms and Conditions, the Prize does not include the cost of telephone calls, internet access, breakfast, in-room dining, in- room movies, mini bar, gratuities or any other costs or expenses incurred by the Winner, his/her travel companion and/or any of their guests at the hotel.
1. The promoter of the Competition is the Promoter.
2. By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open only to the Entrants, excluding the Exclusions.
4. This Competition will be conducted during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not count towards the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
5. To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the Entry, subject to the Limit.
6. Entry to this Competition via the Website is free. However, any costs associated with accessing the Website are dependent on the internet service provider used.
7. Entrants must personally and manually submit an Entry using an internet browser. The Promoter reserves the right to reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that an Entry has been created and/or submitted using automated entry means or a computer entry service.
8. Tobe eligible to win a prize in this Competition, an Entry must not: (a) infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party; (b) be incomplete or illegible; or
(c) be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive or otherwise contain content which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry and to disqualify an Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
10. All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
11. This Competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on the Judging Criteria.
12. Judging will take place at the Prize Determination. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
13. The Entrant who submits the best Entry (as determined by the judges) will win the Prize(s) (“Winner”). The judges’ decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
14. The Winner will be notified in accordance with the Notification.
15. The Winner must claim the Prize within the Claim Period. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay, loss or damage to the Prize once it has left the Promoter’s or supplier’s premises.
16. If the Winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian of the Winner.
17. If the Winner is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not claim the Prize within the Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the Entrant with the next best Entry, as determined by the judges at the Unclaimed Prize Determination.
18. The prize consists of the Prize, valued at the Total Prize Value.
19. The Winner’s use of the Prize is subject to:
(a) the Prize Conditions; and
(b) Additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier(s) of the Prize (if any), with which the Winner must comply.
20. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The Prize must be taken as a whole and as stated in these Terms and Conditions. No alternative will be provided and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as such.
21. The value of the Prizes is the recommended retail price as provided by the supplier (inclusive of GST) and is correct as at the start of the Competition.
22. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
23. If an Entrant’s contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize Determination, the Entrant must notify the Promoter of his/her updated contact details.
24. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to conduct the Competition, publicise the name of the Winners and where Entrants have consented to the receipt of such information, send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
25. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to third parties who assist the Promoter in conducting this Competition, including regulatory authorities, entities which supply and deliver the Prizes to the Winners, and marketing and communications agencies.
26. The Winners’ names will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
27. Entrants can contact the Promoter by mail at Level 6, 60 Union Street, Pyrmont, NSW 2009 or by telephone on (02) 9209 6300, to request access to, or corrections of, the Entrant’s personal information held by the Promoter.
28. The Winner consents to the Promoter’s use of the Winner’s name, likeness, image, picture, voice, statements, testimonials or quotations for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the Winner.
RISK AND LIABILITY
29. The Winner participates in this Competition, and uses the Prize, at his or her own risk.
30. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and the suppliers, agencies and other companies involved in this Competition assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or loss or damage to data.
31. If this Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of technical failures, fraud or causes beyond the Promoter’s control), the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or change the Competition and re-commence it on similar terms, subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
32. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss of data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, this Competition (including in relation to the Winner’s participation in this Competition and use of the Prize).
These Terms and Conditions are