5AA – Win a $2000 travel voucher thanks to Unley Road Traders
Make Unley Road your destination between Monday Jan 27 and Friday 7 February and you could be heading to another top destination with a $2,000 travel voucher thanks to Unley Road Traders!
With over 460 specialty shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants, Unley Road is a fantastic destination.
Entrants and their companion/s must be 18 years of age or over.
Entrants must be able to collect the prize from the offices of Inflight
Travel, 29a Unley Road, Parkside SA 5063
Register your details below.
During the Competition Period:
(a) listeners will be invited via Station on-air commercials to visit the
Station Website and complete the online entry form including by
providing their contact details and
“Tell us in 25 words or less
which destination you would visit with a $2000 Travel Voucher”?
within the time period specified on each day in the commercials.
(b) Each entry submitted by the time specified by the Station will be
individually reviewed by representatives of the Station. The Station
will select the entry it deems to be the “best” from all valid entries
received within the time period specified and they will be deemed the
winner for that day and will receive a prize.
Maximum Number of
Entrants may enter the competition as many times as they wish, however
entrants may only win one prize each.
Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the
Promoter) based on, among other things, creativity and originality.
Prize- There are up to one (1) x Major prize to be won, as follows:
Major Prize: Travel voucher valued at $2,000.00 AUD (inc GST)
– The flights are non-redeemable for cash.
– Tickets are valid on direct Virgin Australia flights only and not code share
– Tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name change allowed).
– Blackout periods apply during school holidays (i.e. you cannot take these
flights during school holidays nationwide) and flights are subject to
– Flights must be used within 12 months from the date 10.02.14. Expiry date
will not be extended
– All bookings need to made at least 7 days prior to travel.
Current as at: 17 May 2012
Latest Revision Date: 17 May 2012
Contact: dmg Radio Australia’s Legal Counsel
4666314/12 Version 1.0 page 2
– Changes to flight details once booked will incur a $50 change fee per guest
– Virgin Australia’s terms and conditions of carriage apply.
– Any credit received from payment made on cancelled booking will be
transferred to a travel bank account which can be used up to 12 months from
the date of the original booking towards future travel on Virgin Australia
flights. Bookings using travel bank must be booked through our Guest
– Passengers who do not notify Virgin Australia at least 24 hours prior to
scheduled departure that they are unable to take the booked flight will forfeit
the prize ticket.
– Vouchers may not be sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via
on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial
purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the
demand for other goods or services, either by the original recipient or any
subsequent bearer. If a voucher is sold or used in breach of this condition,
the voucher may be withdrawn.
Prize is up to the value of $2,000.00 AUD (inc GST)
Total Prize Pool Up to $2000.00 AUD (inc GST)
Notification of Winners
Winners will be notified:
– via telephone
Prize Claim Date and
Prize must be claimed by 17.00pm ACSDT on 10.05.14 from Inflight
Travel, 29a Unley Road, Parkside SA 5063.
Flights must be used within 12 months from the date 10.02.14. Expiry
date will not be extended under any circumstance.