3AW and Royal Brunei Airlines – Win a $5,000 weekend away to London
Win a weekend away to London
LIVE LIKE A STAR WITH ROYAL BRUNEI AIRLINES
Win a weekend away to London on the 787 Dreamliner
thanks to Royal Brunei Airlines…introducing a betterfly!
Each day next week you and a guest will have the chance to win
a four minute airport transfer on an Air Melbourne Heli Express Helicopter.
Then you’ll join Ross and John as they broadcast live from Eureka Tower on Thursday April 3rd where you’ll automatically be in the running to win the major prize of a ‘Star’ trip to London.
The winner will be announced live at the broadcast!
The winner will be whisked onto an Air Melbourne Heli Express helicopter, off to the airport, flying to London aboard the 787 Dreamliner with Royal Brunei Airlines – like a ‘Star’!
To enter, register your details below and tell us
“what song would be the soundtrack to your ultimate star experience and why?”
– 5 finalists and a friend (total of 10 people) will be invited to the Royal Brunei VIP lounge next to the 3AW Studio at Eureka Towers on Thursday 3rd April where Ross and John will announce the winners live on air.
– The flight from Melbourne is on the 787 Dreamliner on Thursday 3rd April arriving in London on Friday 4th April. The flight back Monday 8th April.
– Accommodation and breakfast at The Dorchester in London including transfers to and from the airport.
– Five hundred pounds spending money.
All finalists must have a valid passport ready on the day and bags packed!
Thanks to Royal Brunei Airlines, introducing a better fly.
In addition to the 3AW general competitions terms and conditions the following conditions also apply:
1. This prize includes two return economy flights to London with Royal Brunei Airlines.
2. Royal Brunei Airlines Airline tickets depart from Melbourne Airport via Brunei and may not be transferred or redeemed for cash. (details of flights below)
BI 054 03APR MELBWN 1315 1720
BI 097 03APR BWNLHR 1955 0555+1
BI 098 07APR LHRBWN 1750 1725+1
BI 053 08APR BWNMEL 2000 0450+1
– all flights are subject to weather conditions
3. Accommodation at The DorchesterLondon, 55 Park Lane, Mayfair, London includes three (3) nights accommodation in a Deluxe Room inclusive of breakfast for 2 persons only.
4. This prize includes transfers to and from the airport in London. Request for late check-out is strictly subject to availability on the day of departure.
5. Prizes must be used on the 787 Dreamliner Inaugural flight on 3 April, unless otherwise determined by Royal Brunei Airlines . Flight ticket prizes and accommodation are also subject to the Royal Brunei Airlines relevant terms and conditions. The airlines tickets are non-re-routable, non-refundable, non-transferable. 30kgs per person will be checked in luggage allowance + 7kg for hand luggage. Ticket is valid for a maximum stay of 6 month period from first date of departure. Changes to the return date are subject to availability and can be made via Royal Brunei Airlines office at Level 10, 45 William Street, Melbourne, Phone: +61 3 8651 1000.
6. Prizes are estimated to be valued at up to $5,000. Unless otherwise stipulated in writing by 3AW or Royal Brunei Airlines, the prizes specifically exclude all other items including but not limited to additional taxes in Brunei or London, passports, spending money, travel insurance, entry tickets, meals, Visa into Brunei or London or other similar costs. 3AW will not be held responsible for any delays, cancellations or amendments to travel plans or injuries incurred by the sole winner or any members of the travelling party of the winner when taking the prize.
7. The winner will be notified on the day of 3 April at Eureka Skydeck and given 500 pounds in cash as spending money.
8. It is the winner’s responsibility to have a valid passport with validity of no less than 6 months and not require Visa’s into the country of travel prior to travel.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant or (f) use of the prize.
10. Personal information collected through the promotion includes first name, last name, contact phone number, email address, postcode and date of birth. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to subsidiary and related companies, third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers Royal Brunei Airlines and 3AW. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter, Royal Brunei Airlines may use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant, unless you advise the Promoter that you do not wish to receive this material by, ticking the relevant box at the time of entering the competition. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will, on request, provide an individual with access to any information it holds about him or her unless there is an exception which applies under the National Privacy Principles. The Promoter may recover its reasonable costs of providing access to this information from the individual making the request. Appropriate technology and security policies, rules and measures will be implemented to protect the personal information that the Promoter has under its control from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. Any complaints about privacy issues are to be directed to Royal Brunei Airlines